FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 923924925
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lorimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 7:15pm
lorimer View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

See you guys there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lorimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 52 minutes ago at 2:57pm
lorimer View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Good to meet two of you today. Four others kayaks arrived while we were checking the surf. The surf was marginal but I decided to go for it. A couple of other guys that took the moment I took got taken out .. chilly bins and rods everywhere.

I got my first snapper ever. Absolutely stoked. Ended with three and didn’t end up a turtle on the way in. Some big dumpy waves on the way in but managed to find a gap between.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 53 minutes ago at 3:56pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Awesome Lorimer glad you got that first snapper. Allpom and I sacked it as the surf looked a bit marginal.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockman39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 48 minutes ago at 4:01pm
Rockman39 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Congrats Lorimer! 😀 It's an awesome buzz ay! I didn't make it out today, getting a cold I think.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 33 minutes ago at 6:16pm
Cam man View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nice one iorimer on you first snaps and making it in with out a turtle, can be a bit of a challenge down that way sometimes try to miss coming in on the low when the swell is up it tends to have a second set breaking.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 40 minutes ago at 7:09pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good stuff Lorimer
Page  <1 923924925