Best kayak wagon

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 4:59pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ooh your a bit richer than me Piwi
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 5:49pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

It was $11000 but that's our main family wagon now. We finally left people mover requirements as 2 kids gone and 2 left 😃 yeah I'm a reproductive machine 😂
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 7:13pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Looking for something new too.

Used to have a territory which could thrash and use for anything but sold it as didnt really need a 7 seater and wife got a 2019 Escape. Almost a year on and I miss having a workhorse (my BMW aint it) so time to go big 4wd again I think.
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 11:58am
Rainbow View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Toyota Stn waggon great choice      I have used them since they came out to N Z in the seventies      Super reliable and relatively cheap 2nd hand.     Just the car for any outdoor minded person,    Need all the room for my various activities.     Glad you did not go down the VW road.    Seen too many lemons including my mate's Passat that had everything going wrong and at one of its breakdowns on a fishing trip to Murupara he had an offer by some local patched pros to take it into the forest and burn it for an insurance job.    My mate is too honest and did not take up the offer.    Mind you he was tempted.

I now use a trailer as I can no longer lift my 4.3 onto the roof rack.    Best thing I ever did as there is no way of avoiding salt drips that slowly eats your asset.

Good luck

Rainbow

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 4:49pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah will stay on top of cleaning it. The last one suffered once I got slack. Still got 12 years from it though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 7:27am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ordered mats on 4th May.
Mats put on courier on 12th May.
Courier now saying up to 10 days delivery time.
They were coming from Rosebank Rd in Avondale to Glenfield.

I suggested to the company that maybe they should let the customer collect if possible, a sensible suggestion surely. And all I got was a sorry the couriers are having a hard time!

Why is common sense so hard for some people?
Page  <12