Avet it dont get much better

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avet it dont get much better
    Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:59pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well I got a phone call last week from the states,"mate I see your going to do a light tackle comp I will send you a parcel" today a parcel turns up

lots of Avet gear with a note, mate get ya laughing gear around this lot, reels clothing you name it so a huge thumbs up to Cam and Avet reels for sponsoring our team of good keen men, I have had to use a pic from else where as I dont have a small lens but this is more or less what turned up for us.
not quiet all these but hey I did not need the pink one after all I will have to contact him and ask where the rods are LOL thanks Cam that is an outstanding result right there.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:02pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

my blue raptor has had 3 hrs fighting time on marlin this year and quite a few kings...still going great
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:05pm
Titanium
Titanium

yes mate we were discussing your efforts and the boat looks like it will be fitted out with the same with jerry brown on the spool
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:10pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

You are the Ultimate in HOMO'NESS ! A jammy ..unt... Nuff said !

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Twocan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:17pm
Twocan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Pink would of suited hariot and his gammy arm! My camo one will look good amongst that lot. Amping!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:25pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Nice!
I got to deal with Cam over the past few days & he gets the big tick from me too.
Thanks CamThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:58pm
Titanium
Titanium

yip a top bloke alright hey Sam I have clothing here for you as well you wont be disappointed thats for sure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 9:37pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by BlackBill BlackBill wrote:

]You are the Ultimate in HOMO'NESS ! A jammy ..unt... Nuff said !

Censored
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 9:42pm
Titanium
Titanium

oh I feel your painLOL

A big weekend ahead
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:17pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Hmmmpfff !

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:44am
Titanium
Titanium

wait till the new Raptors turn up Lance, the way of future game fishing perhaps a nice reel they are and a lot of fun to be had by the sounds of it. I heard about the one Toby lost on his and was very impressed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:54am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

well I got a phone call last week from the states,"mate I see your going to do a light tackle comp I will send you a parcel" today a parcel turns up

Crikey mate thats that TAS equivalent of a Hero parade Wink,

nice one Cam some serious weapons of fish destruction there Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:05pm
Titanium
Titanium

I have a little prezzy for you as well mateWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stormbringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:10pm
Stormbringer View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

I have a little prezzy for you as well mateWink
teabagging LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:11pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOL is it pink LOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:13pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:13pm
Titanium
Titanium

not pink mate but a fair few wrinkles, Shocked
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dirtyharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:26pm
dirtyharry View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Love the Fatboy Bling, shoulda got a pink one to compliment the Capatin Sexi look.

Moocha - you should be up there with us to enjoy the madness, will keep ya posted via text (with exact GPS co-ords) so you can keep the masses updated.

Cheers Cam, Team Fatboy/Avet will do our best for you.
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:54pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I think it's time for a checkup (I accept shiny alloy koha!)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 11:28am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by dirtyharry dirtyharry wrote:

Love the Fatboy Bling, shoulda got a pink one to compliment the Capatin Sexi look.

Moocha - you should be up there with us to enjoy the madness, will keep ya posted via text (with exact GPS co-ords) so you can keep the masses updated.

Cheers Cam, Team Fatboy/Avet will do our best for you.

yes big brother was watching mate I down loaded that app as well LOL, rumour has it not even a crow bar and three tea baggings could remove that wee pink reel from your vice like grip LOL

Great king by the way to on the silly string Thumbs Up
Page  12>