Auckland Boat Fishing is ON From Wednesday!

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 2:39pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

its tits up ok ,interst rates going up ,reserve bank up,and now the gov pushing you to get double jagg or no freedom ,there jabb expires in november ,need to use it up. this game is far from finished. 1 dead and a 90 year old. the news is to scare the people so they donot check the facts.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 4:14pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bad luck Steps. Could have been worse.
Feeling your pain.
Give that Smudge fella a choc fish - he deserves one for coming up with a possible solution for that.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 4:38pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

There have been some updates to the Auckland Step 1 rules:
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 6:09pm
Sanchez View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by lingee lingee wrote:

its tits up ok ,interst rates going up ,reserve bank up,and now the gov pushing you to get double jagg or no freedom ,there jabb expires in november ,need to use it up. this game is far from finished. 1 dead and a 90 year old. the news is to scare the people so they donot check the facts.
i dont care if you get a jab,  but you are making a dick of yourself by not checking your facts while smugy infering you know all the facts. He was in his 50's. Thats about 40 years wrong. So just stop jumping on your keyboard the second you get a buzz from where ever you get your info from alright ? 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 6:18pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Give that Smudge fella a choc fish - he deserves one for coming up with a possible solution for that.

Well one of the 1st things I do on a new (2nd hand engine ) is to pack and seal all connections as per the factory service manual... and re do if ever open them.

The engine warmed up crawling thru the waikato creeks then opened up to fast cruise from the start of the forest.. and get to bar.. died.. wait, cools, and run fine again.
CDI thu believe the timing eye may also cause similar thing to happen
New CDI ordered should be here by the weekend

Been thru weeks of lockdown.. nps , no stress.
Damn its been a very very long time that I have felt so damn out of sorts today.. even the missus noticed..

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 9:03pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sounds like a coil problem to me. Normally the optical sensor will give issues just about idle. If you change the sensor remember to reset the WOT timing or you’ll be replacing a lot more.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 9:22pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Was good to get out and run that boat. Early start but wasn’t even close to being first out and few boats including my cousins when arrived at my chosen spot. First two snapper for me  were 53 cm and then a 62cm on big baits, with plenty of pannies after that. Took 5 home. Big ones will smoke tomorrow. Boat went well apart from grounding while went to retrieve my trailer, resulting in bit of heaving and inventive trailer positioning. Not easy by yourself. Should of anchored it, bit too casual just pulling bow up and finding it sideways and aground when returned with trailer.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sambosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:18pm
Sambosi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by shaneg shaneg wrote:

Was good to get out and run that boat. Early start but wasn’t even close to being first out and few boats including my cousins when arrived at my chosen spot. First two snapper for me  were 53 cm and then a 62cm on big baits, with plenty of pannies after that. Took 5 home. Big ones will smoke tomorrow. Boat went well apart from grounding while went to retrieve my trailer, resulting in bit of heaving and inventive trailer positioning. Not easy by yourself. Should of anchored it, bit too casual just pulling bow up and finding it sideways and aground when returned with trailer.

Couple of nice snapper in that pic you sent me matey.  You do understand the first chance I get I am going to hammer your pet gurnard....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:45pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

go for it Simon but might want to do it soon, gurnard off here will thin out as water is warming up now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 8:24am
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Sorry, that's off topic, normal transmission shall resume. I stole that off The Hull Truth btw.
That’s how you do it nowadays smudge, read something on the internet, either copy paste it or rewrite it and neck minute your an expert. Who needs experience.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 1:12pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Kandrew Kandrew wrote:

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Sorry, that's off topic, normal transmission shall resume. I stole that off The Hull Truth btw.
That’s how you do it nowadays smudge, read something on the internet, either copy paste it or rewrite it and neck minute your an expert. Who needs experience.
Are saying I should believe the internet rather than those with hands on experience??
So before the internet I should of relied on encyclopedia Britannica??Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 4:43pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It’s always about experience for me, in the old days, only 30 years ago it was the newspaper we got all our information from, that even went for looking for jobs.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 9:02pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Please ignore this (my) post as has no significance other than is a "test" post to try resolve a problem this end.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 9:05pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Hmnn ... did not work ... will bbl to outline the problem in the hope someone will be able to suggest a remedy.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 9:21pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep - your post worked Bazza.
Had to rope start my Merc today.
Fired first time :-)
You should try it sometime.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Page  <1 234