Attaching images

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attaching images
    Posted: 20 May 2018 at 8:09pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi I currently cannot add a photo into the topics. Works ok in messenger. When I follow the process all goes well and comes up in the preview pain. When I say ok the screen just goes back to the load photo insert box but the new photo is now in the list of photo's I've uploaded. If I click preview post option nothing happens. Running Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Why did it work here and not in the workup or briny?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 8:19pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Weird worked when I tried it again but wouldn't work yesterday or today ????? Forget it for now I guess. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:54pm
jock View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

test
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote waynorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:16pm
waynorth View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Maybe try a Chrome update Krow mine is version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

treat fish like fish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 5:19pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Its the system that fish.net uses,according to young fella here they havent set it up right,could post last week and delete now cannot post nor delete

gives microsoft   Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied

/forum/file_delete.asp, line 151

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 7:23pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

If you have attaching image issuestry altering the picture alignment in the preview pane. There is an option for this that normally say 'Default' I just did this and suddenly my picture posted OK. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 8:52pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

just tried as you suggested "tagit" picked a picture from saved photos,set on default and clicked on tree symbol,but no didnt work.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raging Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:16am
Raging Bull View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt
Big Sexy

This is on my i pad
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:23am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

just tried as you suggested "tagit" picked a picture from saved photos,set on default and clicked on tree symbol,but no didnt work.

What I meant to say was alter the setting from default to say 'Left'
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:23am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Never had an issue.
 I crop out background, keep subject, and resize width to 600 before uploading
 There are limits to upload size.. if to big fails.
 This is normal on web servers... and has been so for the last 25 yrs or so. Reason being is the software that automatically resizes tends to be very memory hungry when resizing very large pics.
 Also get a few very large pics on a web page and can slow down the loading of that page..particularly when a server may have 100s or even 1000s of web sites and pages on it.

Of note thu Fish.net is very generous in pic size max specs to most sites.. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:47am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Tagit Tagit wrote:

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

What I meant to say was alter the setting from default to say 'Left'
it uploads to box but wontattach to post.been an issue since last upgrade same cannot delete from file.Ginge fixed it last time.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:47am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Try clearing your cookies and cache PJ. Ginge is looking into it as it is affecting a few people.