Anyone up for a fush, in Wellington

Page  <1234 379>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Inch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 1:56pm
Inch View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey where do you guys fish in Evans bay? I usually just go to Miramar wharf, the one with the rusty boat parked next to it. Am keen to try a new spot in the harbour. Any suggestions?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Youngfisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 9:10am
Youngfisherman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Their is a small park on the beach side. Its like a small clearing right next to the beach before you get to the wharf.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Inch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 11:20am
Inch View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Do you mean the car park behind that NIWA building?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Youngfisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 11:31am
Youngfisherman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

uh its hard to explain, If you know where that windmill with coloured lights is, follow that road towards miramar wharf. Try to stay on the left lane, youll see a white drive way that leads to a clearing turn into that.
This gets you a park right next to the beach if your meaning the long stretch of water along evans.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 11:59am
mole View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

thats a good spot, also niwa or any rocky point in evans or seaton. out tonite afterwork ,evans by those ugly peach apartments if anyones keen
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Inch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 10:00pm
Inch View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Tell us if you catch anything Mole. I went to Wainui beach today for a couple of hours, caught absolutely nothing. The women next to me caught 2 cods though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaKed n FisHing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:31am
BaKed n FisHing View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

any ya welly guys going out today?
 im keen to get out there, still a northerly at the moe so not sure where to go, every where i go it'l be in my faceConfused if your heading out and feel like a buddy, can flick me a txt 0277269579
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:08pm
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

you'd have to try nguaranga in a northerly wouldn't ya? big cast into deepish water and chance of a snap. burley up

might have to take the s/b spin set up and some softies down myself if this **** carries on much longerAngryShocked
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ropo101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:38pm
ropo101 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

get some good terries and snaps around there also.
V8 Super Cars are back,Go the holdens!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiwicaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 1:08pm
Kiwicaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Going to have a look around makara tomorrow .
A recent survey has revealed that only one in seven dwarfs are happy.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 7:24pm
Ces View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Whereabouts in ngauranga? I've never fished there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaKed n FisHing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 7:43pm
BaKed n FisHing View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by kiwiceaz kiwiceaz wrote:

Whereabouts in ngauranga? I've never fished there

park at the train station and go though gap in fence, easy az
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 8:00pm
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

there is a subway from hutt rd which takes you under the motorway to the tracks and rocks/water. the subway is near the interchange/jarden mile. havn't been through there in a very long time though.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:34pm
mole View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi guys, got sweet F A the other nite some small puss cod and a cold. Will be out again.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 3:53pm
mole View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

once the weather sorts it self out again. Should have some new toys to play with soon. anyone been catching anything ?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 10:03pm
Ces View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by mole mole wrote:

once the weather sorts it self out again. Should have some new toys to play with soon. anyone been catching anything ?

yeh, hope this weather gets better soon, i wanted to go out tonite, but it was freezing! Gotta love dem new toys, what you gettin? i just got a new shimano baitrunner (12000D) and a 10ft beastmaster 10-15kgThumbs UpThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kenshin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 10:12pm
Kenshin View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by kiwiceaz kiwiceaz wrote:

i just got a new shimano baitrunner (12000D) and a 10ft beastmaster 10-15kgThumbs UpThumbs Up

kewl new toyClap... hope you get some good fush on it, and post photos if possible. Havent seen how fushing is done down there.

Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger. –Herbert Hoover
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BigDaveTops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 8:07am
BigDaveTops View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Anyone been brave (silly) enough to get out this week?
I am going out for a fish this weekend no matter what. Am getting withdrawal symptoms. Though I think the Southcoast will be off the menu!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 2:03pm
mole View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

. got out tuesday, picked up some more puss cod,was trying to find some trevs. bit windy tho.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 2:47pm
Ces View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Will be heading to greta point tonite, anyone else taking advantage of the weather?
Page  <1234 379>