Any football supporters here? :-)

Page  <1 193194195196197>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2014 at 9:23pm
Big Kev View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Chelski won't win it the special one aint special anymore he proved that by selling Mata
Citeh I'm not sure , I get the feeling the bubble's burst in the dressing room
I've got a horrible feeling that Arsenal might just have the goods this year & that's from a Spurs supporter
Utd won't have another bad season
my picks?
Arsenal
Utd
Spurs 
City
Chelsea Liverpool
"The worst day fishing is better than the best day working"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 9:36am
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yeah arsenal have done well in the transfer period.

'Utd won't have another bad season' - is that a tui ad?

2-1 at home to swansea!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 2:41pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

My Welsh mate at work will be chuffed with the Swans beating MU.
Toon will be trashed by Citeh. Spurs lucky winners this morning as is the Gunners.Liverpool will be in top 4. Chelsea my pick to win title. And yes the special one sold Mata because he is not a back tracking midfielder.
Oh and a good win for the Villans
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 9:42am
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Steve your lads didn't look too bad against City. I liked the look of that winger, Cabella I think it was, he was sharp.
Baggies pretty so-so start against a poor Sunderland. Sooner we get Gamboa and Ideye playing the better.
Great news for me as well, got away tickets to baggies v spuds at the lane on the 20th for when I'm in the uk, so stoked!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 10:56am
Platinum
Platinum

Hi Bozman Wondered what happened to you fellas. Remy Cabella is a very good buy yes. Good team wrong gaffer unfortunately. You lot looked ok, Hope the other football fellas come back for some banterBig smileClap
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 11:21am
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Deacs has thrown his toys mate haha. I'll give him some grief at football today see if he'll post here.

Dan is probably sulking that I'm ahead of him after first round of fantasy premier league lol. Either that, or he's busy with the new baby, thinking it's the baby haha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 1:37pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Boz19 Boz19 wrote:

Deacs has thrown his toys mate haha. I'll give him some grief at football today see if he'll post here.

Dan is probably sulking that I'm ahead of him after first round of fantasy premier league lol. Either that, or he's busy with the new baby, thinking it's the baby haha

All good mate. Yeah Deacs's Manu is not firing yet. Wonder if they ever will now that the blue side is dominating. But to be fair rather the red side of Manchester than the blue side. They are just buying titles. At least ManU is trying to work within a budget. Respect them more now than before. Was difficult to say that but it's true.Good luck for tomorrows games. Last day of mt PL viewcast trial coming up
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 3:41pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Villa play France B tonight should be a good un.

Boz the FPL is a long season too mate Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 4:43pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Villa play France B tonight should be a good un.

Boz the FPL is a long season too mate Wink

Big smile Yeah starting to look like Netherlands B as well.
Welcome back mate and good luck. Hope you turn us over. Just to get rid of the smarmy cockney twat. Gave him an earful when they were here
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 4:56pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

At Villa Park we are bound to lose!

We managed to miss a whole world cup too none of gave a hoot eh LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 5:48pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

At Villa Park we are bound to lose!

We managed to miss a whole world cup too none of gave a hoot eh LOL

What world cup?Wink
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk'd_again Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 6:00pm
skunk'd_again View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

It's a DARK DAY for Liverpool fans around the world. They just bought the Tally Man, oh dear. Thumbs DownClown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 7:13pm
Platinum
Platinum

Super Mario is actually a good player. mad but good
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 7:31pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yeah thought it was a bit of a strange one, but as stevie says he's still pretty useful.

and only 24 so pretty good buying for 16mil.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk'd_again Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 7:59pm
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by STEVIE WONDER STEVIE WONDER wrote:

Super Mario is actually a good player. mad but good

Problem is he is more consistent in getting red cards than hitting form. LOL

Still the way transfer fees are continuing to escalate I think Liverpool were kind of forced into taking a gamble like this, and only taking him cos of the hugely reduced transfer fee. On the bright side he's less likely to bite anyone than the last guy!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk'd_again Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 8:01pm
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by rockz rockz wrote:

yeah thought it was a bit of a strange one, but as stevie says he's still pretty useful.

and only 24 so pretty good buying for 16mil.

They could always loan him out to an institution for a bit of ECT treatment on the brain, and get him back for next season if all goes well. Big smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 4:46pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

well from what i've read we played alright for the first half but with no shots on goal, city a few shots on goal and its 3 nil.

oh well i guess it could've been worse...LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 6:13pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It could be worse rockz you could lose 4-0 at MK Dons who does that...........LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 7:29pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

MK who? what country are they from?

LOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 7:49am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

2nd Wink For how long.........
Page  <1 193194195196197>