And A Couple More

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And A Couple More
    Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 11:09am
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Daughter with a couple more, she is a good shot

Got to make hay while the sun shines.

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 6:34am
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OK enuff enuff, i can't take any moreCry
You live in a great part of the world feeder, me in auckland, working 5 days a week, stuck at home every weekend renovating, struggling with me mortgage, wouldn't trade you my life for all the tea in china mateCry

Keep em comingBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Double Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 7:10am
Double Shot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by tugboat tugboat wrote:

OK enuff enuff, i can't take any moreCry
You live in a great part of the world feeder, me in auckland, working 5 days a week, stuck at home every weekend renovating, struggling with me mortgage, wouldn't trade you my life for all the tea in china mateCry

Keep em comingBig smile

I'm with Tugs, just ever so slightly making me extremely jealous and all...

It's a damn good spot you have got there for sure, should you find you have too much I'm more than happy to take some off your hands... no point wasting good wild pork, or letting it sit in the freezer...

Do keep up the reports, enjoying seeing all the shots...
70ml of 90deg C water pressurised through 13g of roasted finely ground tamped coffee for 25sec's to make a distinguishing sensory hit called a Double Shot    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 8:08am
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Living in the sticks has it's advantages

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar