FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allblacks score predictions

Page  <1 272829
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:29pm
puff View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It’s not overly complicated, by the law of averages the team with the most points at the end of the games usually wins... unless the other team has more points...😀
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:35pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

That man Puff is a genius

Let's put this into perspective. We're all pretty good at this

Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 12:18am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Big year coming up for the ABs. Wales, Ireland and England looking to be real contenders for the RWC.
ABs 31 Arg 14
Being welsh born..I am still in shock wales are number 2 in the world when  i can see a huge weakness in their game....
they are good up front and great in defence but their back play is so bloody predictable......they did show some sign of flare and vision in the six nations in their back play but its not anywhere near as natural as the AB's.......I bought one of the AB T shirts(world cup) with the fern all over...100 % cotton.....stunning ! get in to them chaps.....got to perth in 3 days....prepared for the backlash now from whanabees supporters.
Go the All Blacks and the welsh.....a final between them....Ill be in my element.....
26-18 to the ab's against the argies...first hit out and the argies can have their day.Wink
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Clifftastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 2:50pm
Clifftastic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The Jaguares have had a long and hard campaign. AB's will be fresher, slicker and with plenty to prove leading up to the World Cup. I predict a belting - 

AB's 48 - 12 Argies.
Page  <1 272829