2000 green bottles of beer on the wall?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000 green bottles of beer on the wall?
    Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 1:55pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

only nine to go.....eeeeeeek....I really need to get a LIFE or at least not feel so compelled to involve myself so often.

What do you reckon?....start deducting stars?
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 2:00pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah yeah yeah...

How do you get to have 5 stars with less than 2000 posts. I think one star should go to each person that has pissed you off this week!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 2:03pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

seven left!

you looking for an escalation in "star status" Hellfish??........hope your hand gets better soon mate cause you must about be ready to explode and that is just embarrasing for all concerned!!!

I jest!!!! - I sincerly hope you are on the mend and can get out there in your Yak and slay 'em soon.
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 2:05pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lead by example Kerren,!!

I got all excited,  thought you had 2000 bottles of beer to drink. I can also drink from a bottle.

Cheers Wefaknis

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 2:16pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks Kerren,

Was hoping for at least a quick paddle trip and a few fish during the weekend but the weather and time didn't permit it.

Off work for at least 6 weeks while this thing heals up.

This is going to be a long month and a half..... I might get 2000 posts by the end of it too.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 2:25pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Oh, I can't work when people start talkin' beer! Especially 2000 bottles of it!

Knowing that I'm meeting up with CJ this evening for a pint or 5 at the new local is already slowing me down here at work.

Is beer bad for you?... it must be because it tastes so damn good!

Go on HellFish... knock yourself out... 2k bottles of beer will ease your pain
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 4:06pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

This litttle bottel says 'classs 1 narcotic" do not use witth allcohol.

wats a cllass 1 narcotic?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 4:54pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

better get yourself a sh*tload of fishing vids there hellfish.

hmmmm.....class1.....uh....demerol?.........morphine?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 4:57pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Class 1 - Any good HellFish? I hear all good!
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2003 at 5:06pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OOWWW, somebody break my hand!!
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2003 at 3:34pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

He's not lying about the 2000 green bottles either..........I've just picked up a copy of the Blue water Video, I need to watch it again later 'cos I'm kinda really relaxed right now
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2003 at 3:36pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

By the way 2000 posts is alot of time spent not working................any jobs going at your place ??
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.