July fishing isn’t all about cold days and rainy nights - there’s so great fishing to be had, whether you’re chasing squid or out dropping deep for monsters!
In this month’s issue, you can look forward to the following:
* We test two of the stand out boats from this year’s Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show; Surtees 540 Workmate Hardtop and Extreme 795
* A bunch of articles covering some offshore adventures - John Eichelsheim shares his fishing adventure in Argentina, whilst Grant Dixon explores the “everything’s bigger in America” concept. Tony Orton shares his views on packing your bags to make the most of your fishing adventure.
* Mark Kitteridge shows off some of the basics of catching snapper in his “Simple Snapper” series.
* Rob Fort finds a new passion - softbaiting for trout from his kayak, whilst Blair Whiting sings the praises of Mahia as a premium kayaking destination.
* We’ve check out some of the oddball predators you see whilst out hunting and fishing.
* A preview of the new ADOS Addicted to Fishing season.
* An insight into squid fishing from New Zealand’s shores - how to do it, when and where.
28 June 2018