Is this your dream job?
Wanted – a person with editorial skills who can write, take a reasonable photo, is up with the social media play and can bait their own hook – boat and motor supplied!
An editorial position is available at NZ Fishing Media to manage the production and growth of NZ Fishing News magazine and New Zealand’s largest fishing website, www.fishing.net.nz.
We’re looking for someone has the following skills and attributes:
• Proven editorial/sub-editing skills with a nose for news
• Highly computer literate • Understands both print and digital channels
• Well organised and can work to tight deadlines
• Prepared to work flexible hours when required, including occasional weekends and evenings
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and readers
• Proven team leadership
• Good photography skills
• Passion for fishing
Remuneration and title will depend on experience. The position is based out of NZ Fishing Media Ltd’s offices at 177B Marua Road, Ellerslie, Auckland.
Send a brief CV and any other relevant information that details and demonstrates proven content creation and editing skills.
10 February 2018