Tuna Poke Bowls
Recipe by: David DuPavillon – COBB Grill
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Part of fish: Frame
• Tuna frame meat
• Grated carrot
• Edamame beans
• Cucumber – half moons
• Pickled ginger
• Grated purple cabbage
• White rice
• Spring onions
• Toasted sesame seeds
• Soy sauce
• Roasted sesame oil
• White rice vinegar
1) In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar.
2) Add your tuna and toss to coat.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes.
4) Place a cup of cooked white rice in a bowl; add your carrot, avo, beans, cucumber, cabbage and ginger.
5) Add your tuna and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion.
August 2022 - Dallas Abel
New Zealand Fishing News Magazine.
Copyright: NZ Fishing Media Ltd.
Re-publishing elsewhere is prohibited