1) In a bowl, combine the cheese, sour cream, prawns, snapper, onion, jalapeños, coriander, lemon zest and salt and pepper.
2) Heat a small frying pan on medium and add the snapper and prawn mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes until fish and prawns are just cooked. Set aside. Add more cheese if desired.
3) Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks then add the yolks one at a time until combined. Put the flour on a dinner plate and set aside.
4) Gently stuff the peppers with the snapper and prawn mixture and set aside.
5) In a large frying pan on medium/high heat add the olive oil and rice bran oil.
6) Coat the stuffed peppers in the flour, then egg, add to the hot oil and fry, turning to coat all sides until golden in colour.
Serve as an appetiser with sriracha mayo or with white rice as a main meal. ENJOY!
This article is reproduced with permission of