1) take around 80 mussels (fills a 6 rack Bradley)
2) Steam mussels till the shells just begin to open
3) shuck mussels in to colander (keeping 1/2 of the empty shells) and let drain off excess juices in fridge over night.
4) Place 1/2 shells on to racks and place a mussel on each
5) Add a small dollop of Watties BBQ sauce (thai sweet chilly / garlic + soy / garlic and butter / Worchister sauce and bacon or just plain jane to suit your own tastes) and evenly coat mussel.
1) preheat bradley to 70 degrees
2) place racks in to the Bradley
3) set smoker unit going with Special Blend bisquettes
4) after an hour drain off any excess liguid formed in bottom of shell and flip each mussel and again apply small dollop of BBQ sauce (or flavour of your choice) and shuffle rack position in the smoker
5) one hour later start troughing out straight from the smoker - very very good!!