WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR FORUM HANDLE?

Page  <1 4567>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SNOWKIWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 3:52am
SNOWKIWI View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

SmileSnow... Cos thats what my Maori mate has called me all my life.... Smileand Kiwi... which I am not legally yet! ConfusedThough been here since 1964, still a "Resident" with a British Passport.... Cos it costs too much to get Citizenship!!! OuchI am waiting for the Queen to accept me as a Kiwi, without charging me for it!Embarrassed Although I was accepted as a Scot, before I leftStar!!!
Still fishing but! Wink
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing, by people who can't fish.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mejiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 6:04pm
Mejiro View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Mejiro was the name of the Yamaha PC30 I owned when I joined the site, I still love that boat
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BananaBoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 8:34pm
BananaBoat View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bananaboat is from the movie - Scarface.
When Al Pacino was hitting on his bosses wife.... she went on to say, I don't want any new friends, especially one who just got off a bananaboat... haha
Just something that stuck... kool movie tho, watched it about how many times
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1achuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 1:33pm
1achuck View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

1achuck (one a cast)......from my coarse fishing match days back in the UK and I've got this thing about native american indians.
Basically translated to mean I catch a fish every time I cast in.

Waikato Pest Monitor
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote samax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:50pm
samax View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

just caught onto this thread. used to be 11210785 but after almost being laughed off the boat on a forum trip and being called every number combination under the sun. i decided maybe it was a bad idea to use my student id number and decided to change over to the name of the boat i currently use which is a combination of mine and my brothers name. hopefully i wont get laughed at next time Tongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:06pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

We didn't laugh at you Sam Big smile... ohhh yes we did LOL.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote WHANGAPOA FISHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:27pm
WHANGAPOA FISHER View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

mine comes from my favourite place in nz, my in-laws have owned a section there for 30 years and for the past 15 years I've got to fish and know the area pretty well, had some insane seasons out sitting on the sand catching big snaps.    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:32pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i'm lazy so just used initials.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snoteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 3:20pm
snoteel View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

When my nephew was little he couldn't say Ian and would call me uncle eel, that name stuck and when I was thinking up a forum name I thought who doesn't like a snot eel?
if your boyfriend doesn't like fishing....you have a girlfriend
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 3:23pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

People remember a Boats name easier
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ancient mariner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 12:56pm
ancient mariner View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Iron Maiden
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Millsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:38pm
Millsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What is a handle?Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 5:23pm
puff View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Old nick name
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:10pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

MightyBoosh is the name of a TV show, it's also the name of my jetski, it just seemed to fit the ski, not sure it fits me though :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:59pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Millsy Millsy wrote:

What is a handle?Wink

It's what the Missus steers her "Broomstick" with.
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:40pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

1st person to work out what kitno means gets a $20 burnsco voucher. No, you may not enter smudge.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dunwurkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:41pm
Dunwurkn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

"Killing in the name of"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:45pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Crap, that was quick. Pm me and its on its way. Forgot to ban you aswell!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dunwurkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:48pm
Dunwurkn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ha ha to easy. You never told me what it stands for that was just a guess! But thought I had nailed it.

All good mate you keep it and buy some of that deadly gurnard tackle smudge showed us!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:04pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done, definitely alot to be learnt from that man
Page  <1 4567>