FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turangi - 16/02/2018

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SNOWKIWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turangi - 16/02/2018
    Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:15pm
SNOWKIWI View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

WinkI have arranged accommodation in Turangi, from 16/02/18 until 23/02/18, only problem is first couple of days over the weekend is in a motel, rest of the week is in the N.Z. Police home, any one looking to go for a fish at this time, is welcome to join me. I have already paid for both accommodations! Anyone wanting to come down for the week, please let me know! 'cos both accomodations are booked, will bed more than one person, only problem is you have to move after the weekend. No charge, but all contributions will be gratefully received! First up, best dressed, as they say, will be able to join me! BTW, I take no responsibility, if the bookings bugger up, but will be happy to share costs,Embarrassed
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing, by people who can't fish.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:51pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I didn't know they had a police holiday home in Turangi?!!! I'm a member of the association as well. Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz