Jeff Murray the Reel Repairer has NOT retired!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (6) Likes(6)   Quote JeffM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeff Murray the Reel Repairer has NOT retired!!!!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 6:54am
JeffM View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I have heard some rumours & gossip that I have retired from Reel Repairs. THIS  IS NOT TRUE. I will reach pension age age next year but will still be working. Thanks for your support over the many years, Jeff Murray  Smile
Service your reels at the end of the season & they will be ready to go, not seized!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 7:18am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Great to hear you always keep my reels going and do great work.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 9:36am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Had not heard the rumour Jeff, nevertheless glad that it is false as have always found the service & expertise you offer is first rate.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 10:25am
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Glad to hear you are not retiring Jeff.  Who else would service my reels with such quality expertise ,care and precision as you have done ,
and at a reasonable price.

Not only that ,the tips for you have given me on reel care has without doubt also prolonged the life of my reels.
Keep up the good work.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 8:23pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah, you can’t retire, you keep my reels alive!
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 4:05am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

jeff is a legend.........he can strip a reel in front of you and talk about kingys at the same time....plus hes the only person i know who has a bath in inox !
keep up your talent jeffWink
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.