Spinning rod harness clips.

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marauder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spinning rod harness clips.
    Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 2:29pm
Marauder View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

for the guys out there trying for the marlin and other beast on your spinning gear, i came across these.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 4:32pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

/;
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 5:00pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Couldn't agree more JimijigLOL I didn't see Matt watson using a harness on the marlin out of his 389stabiWink....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-Of-Synit-Rods/137662896327800
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote stellajigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 8:54pm
stellajigger View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

not needed at all.
I see you have a SR30 want to buy another one?
Live Bait , the Lance Armstrong of catching KINGFISH
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nirai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 10:04pm
Nirai View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by stellajigger stellajigger wrote:

not needed at all.
I see you have a SR30 want to buy another one?

Cam
     You still trying to pass that Pup on?LOL
"Gunrunner" Surtees 610 Game Fisher current
*"Double Barrel" Seacat 635 "Good Riddance!"
*"Seriola" Surtees 485 CC Retired with honours!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote stellajigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2008 at 6:55am
stellajigger View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yip would of swapped it for your carpenter
Live Bait , the Lance Armstrong of catching KINGFISH
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nirai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2008 at 9:28am
Nirai View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by stellajigger stellajigger wrote:

yip would of swapped it for your carpenter

If I still had Carpenter & you offered SR-30 and a $1000 I might think about itTongue
"Gunrunner" Surtees 610 Game Fisher current
*"Double Barrel" Seacat 635 "Good Riddance!"
*"Seriola" Surtees 485 CC Retired with honours!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kojack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 12:16pm
Kojack View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by jimijig jimijig wrote:

KJ has shown me a similar version for a OH rod,personally these are for office workers,
the whole point of the modern jig stick is to do away with all the added wardrobe props
jigging is hardcore we're not here to **** spiders

Hmmmmmmmmm, I gess you will not be needing the one i was sending down Jimi.Cry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 5:04pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

/;
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sooshee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 5:24pm
sooshee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm an office worker Kojak. You can send it to me LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kojack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 6:00pm
Kojack View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Will swap for black singletWink

Done deal Jimi, Ill pop in a few rods to go with it. Cool
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 10:02pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kojak do you have access to a harness attachment? How avaliable are they? Are they light and compact? Something like that would be great for the Carpel tunnel problems. Its the only thing i struggle with regards to jigging {holding on} to angry kingies  hense the reason for a pussy dragEmbarrassed....I gave up playing darts i aint giving up fishingCry.
Can anyone else help me out?
I think i might have seen one maybe Accurate bought out...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kojack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 12:28am
Kojack View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Torsa Torsa wrote:

Kojak do you have access to a harness attachment? How avaliable are they? Are they light and compact? Something like that would be great for the Carpel tunnel problems. Its the only thing i struggle with regards to jigging {holding on} to angry kingies  hense the reason for a pussy dragEmbarrassed....I gave up playing darts i aint giving up fishingCry.
Can anyone else help me out?
I think i might have seen one maybe Accurate bought out...

Torsa Yes i do, Very light  and compact. About 100grams  max. You can leave in your pocket untill you want to use it.  Will fit on any jig rod with a palming  or triger grip with ease and dosent matter what type of reel is fitted.It only takes a couple of seconds to slip on even when you have a fish on. Any production harness clips wll go striaght on. Jimi has seen it and he can give you any further information you made need.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 1:02am
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

How muchlySmile I prepared to spend just about anything Kojak can you through a one in with JTs rods?
PleaseBig%20smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bunzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 9:30am
Bunzo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Here is a lite Braid one Torsa, from Wellsy's Tackle $17.50

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 11:41am
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Overhand Bunzo that looks like its only compatable with spinning reelsCry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 11:50am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Couldn't agree more JimijigLOL I didn't see Matt watson using a harness on the marlin out of his 389stabiWink....

I couldn't agree more  Thumbs%20Down... but I'll buy one anyway.  Confused
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 12:35pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

TAS aye bender getting the better of youLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bunzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 1:15pm
Bunzo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Overhand Bunzo that looks like its only compatable with spinning reelsCry

Sorry Mate, bloody tunnel vision again

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote seansurfy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 1:59pm
seansurfy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

KJ has shown me a similar version for a OH rod,personally these are for office workers,
the whole point of the modern jig stick is to do away with all the added wardrobe props
jigging is hardcore we're not here to **** spiders
mmmmm, maybe for kingies.........I had a hot session at Frederick reef in the coral sea with a mate who was using a Torsa30/Tcurve 400/37kg Braid. He hooked and landed 4 Yellowfin between 40-50KG  on jigs one after the other, using the harness clips after the first one carved him upOuch. YFT that size really can put some hurt on an angler....It would have been real funny to see someone finish that session without using the harness.....horses for courses.Wink
Solid%20Toona....

Page  12>