FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manukau Harbour & West Coast fishing

Page  <1 145146147
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 2:00pm
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks for posting - big beastie - can I hear Jaws movie music in the background?
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roofless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 8:39pm
Roofless View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Got bored sitting at home so I went out this afternoon for a slide bait mission in this wind. It was not the ideal conditions With the Wind keeping a massive bow in my line so I missed the strike and the king swallowed the Circle hook
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 8:58pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Those bronzie pics are impressive and so is the king! How big Roofless? 18 kilos?

Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 8:58pm
jackel View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nice fish once again, your smoker must be busy!! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roofless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:03pm
Roofless View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Those bronzie pics are impressive and so is the king! How big Roofless? 18 kilos?

17 kilos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:05pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Roofless Roofless wrote:

17 kilos

Big smile

Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roofless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:24pm
Roofless View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Roofless Roofless wrote:

17 kilos

Big smile
oh wait what one you talking about? The one i just posted is only 11kilo
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Millsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 9:06pm
Millsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

One less shark to worry about Roofless. 

I fully agree with Riley Elliot when it come to the use of mono gill nets. Just death nets.

When will leaving set nets in the harbor be banned everywhere?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roofless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 10:14pm
Roofless View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Millsy Millsy wrote:

One less shark to worry about Roofless. 

I fully agree with Riley Elliot when it come to the use of mono gill nets. Just death nets.

When will leaving set nets in the harbor be banned everywhere?

makes me sad to see that and if people are to use nets they should stay with it at all times
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fenien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:46am
Fenien View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

What a waste.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blindspot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:14pm
Blindspot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Agree with you Roofless, obviously not the target species... but these things happen...i have had more issue with rays in my net but if you get to them quickly less damage is done to both the net and the fish.
Page  <1 145146147