FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jigging master power spell pe4

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Buzzard001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jigging master power spell pe4
    Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 10:53pm
Buzzard001 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Just bought this reel on trade me did not mean to bid on it!!! But I won is it a good reel??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Structfab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:02pm
Structfab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

premium jigging / livebait reel
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 3:29am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

first generation had a torpedo shaped handle.......then they had those tube like ones......I had a black and gold one and twas a good reel.....sold it to a guy on here and as far as i know hes still using it and that was some time ago.
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marknado4000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:20am
Marknado4000 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

You got the one with the accurate arm and handle? not sure how that came about, but looked like a good reel none the less. maybe get it serviced and will be good for a long time.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Buzzard001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 2:35pm
Buzzard001 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks Yeah going to get it serviced