FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Half day wiv da boys in samoa

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote master baiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Half day wiv da boys in samoa
    Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 5:07pm
master baiter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Just got back from a week in samoa. Thanks to the mrs for taking me over for my 40th. My liver and kidneys are just recovering😂 anyway my wife's cousin is the secretary for samoa international game fish association(SIGFA) and was kind enough to tee up a afternoon session dragging some lures 10 miles off apia. Ive only been game fishing once before and my mate was a newbie. BWhile we wer heading to one of the fads all hell broke loose and we managed to hook into 4 mahi mahi and 3 yellowfins. And many more that didnt stick. 2 of the mahis wer really big, photos don't do it justice. Fish life and birds all over the surface,even a whale joined us👍 thanks to ray and ben for taking us out...and kevin for the beast of a boat👌[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote master baiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 5:12pm
Silver
Silver

Cant work out how to load video😕?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 6:34pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Great story Thumbs Up MB!  Are you using this optionInsert Movieto post your video?

Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 8:08am
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice mahimahi!!Thumbs Up
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:00pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Great story Thumbs Up MB!  Are you using this optionInsert Movieto post your video?

Ah ha ... is that what it is .... always thought it was a ladder!

Learn something new everyday ... will be able to post videos now but first need to catch some worthwhile fish.
After 60, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you're probably dead.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote master baiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 2:10pm
Silver
Silver

Thanks smudge👍 will try post later.