SPANKY NEW WEBSITE!!!

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Unclejake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 11:15pm
Unclejake View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I love you Guyz Heart
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 8:55am
Snoop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

MLJ

While I reckon the new website looks great, there are a couple of disturbing errors.

1. If you refer to the following section:
http://www.wildblue.co.nz/Information/Articles.html

While your "big brother" has plenty of articles, none of mine are displayed.  Did he put pressure on you?  Is it a size thing?

2. If you refer to the following link:
http://www.wildblue.co.nz/shop/Wetsuits/Sporasub+Reef+Camu+5mm.html

A couple of errors.  First, it appears that you are  "clearing" the best 5mm wetsuit in the business?  Second, you have removed my photo (of me in the 3mm Sporasub Camu suit holding two large snapper) which you used to display in the Sporasub 5mm section holding snapper.  Third, the French can't spell "camo"

Before Quinlan tells me off again, I'll be quiet.

Axemen Spearfishing... "Putting the crap back into elite"
www.axemenspearfishing.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote mjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 10:09am
mjl View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks guys.  bigbrett, BlairM and onthedrop your vouchers are loaded.

Snoop, if you liked the Sporasub you will love the new Esclapez Labrax.  I love your pics but alas they're too small for the new site.

You also owe me ten bucks for spelling my name wrong.
"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. " Hunter S. Thompson
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote B1g_Pun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 5:28pm
B1g_Pun View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

If i give you a photo of the biggest midnight snapper you have ever seen can I have 10 bux?
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" William Shakespeare
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote johnny_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 5:50pm
johnny_A View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nice site.

On the product category page your "Spearguns + Parts" and "Specials" sections, the text overlaps the grey horizontal separator.  This messes up the layout for the row below.  Small and picky detail, but should be easily fixed.

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 5:54pm
Mullins View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pelagic species also duplicated. And no warehou!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 5:58pm
Mullins View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hah, and you've got me as holding the NZ boarfish record. But no rush to fix that one...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CBSenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 7:15pm
CBSenior View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ha you probably owe him money for that credit
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote mjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 10:19am
mjl View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

johnnyA and Mullins your vouchers are loaded.

I have only pics of myself and Betsy with very small Kaiks warehou and little first hand experience Dave.  Hows about an UW screen shot, a pic of a dead goodun and your three top tips so I can fix it?
"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. " Hunter S. Thompson
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vegetableman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 11:01am
Vegetableman View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

On that fins section CB pointed out:

It should read: no other piece of equipment has a great effect

That one is for free since I'm an all round top bloke.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote etrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 9:25am
etrain View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bought one of those k50 vertex dive knives last week...ridiculously fast postage (like next day) and great product too.Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Unclejake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 11:47pm
Unclejake View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I hadn't looked at the website until tonight, so perhaps this is already covered;  but it appears WB only sells four types of fins.

That may be correct of course, and if so fair enough, but I thought I would mention it. I see eight items, and only four of them are ready to swim fins: http://wildblue.co.nz/shop/Masks+Snorkels++Fins/Fins.html

And only eight mask options appear to be on the market (and none of them are Cressi)... which of course may be accurate as well.

Lubs yew etc.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:04am
mjl View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That is true.  Cressi masks are sooo 2011
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bigbrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 6:36pm
bigbrett View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Just a thought mjl - you need a vouchers section so that people can buy as gifts if they don't know what to get someone from your store ;)
Also known as "Dory Rider"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote mjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 11:12am
mjl View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yep, its already underway mate.  cheers
Page  <12