Where and How To fish in the Sounds

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote b-e-n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where and How To fish in the Sounds
    Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 7:25pm
b-e-n View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi there!

I just arrived a couple days ago for a month in Waikawa Bay, and  I was wondering if you guys would share some Rock fishing spot  and trout fishing around the area.

I have a car so i don't mind an hour or two of drive for a good fishing day off!  I tried two times in Karaka Pt but i must do something wrong because I broke all of my lines, i can feel something trying to get my bait but it get stuck almost instantly ( Big Crabs?)... Do you have any idea , what kind of rigs do you use?

So any tips and destinations you guys would recommend around Picton and the sounds?

Thx !