Killing fish in Cairns...suggestions?

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:44pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Let me know when your going to be in town dune, if the weathers on I might be able to take you out for a spear. It's definitely worth it, i launch from the daintree river and theres always a croc or two to see on the riverbank as your heading out. I'll PM you my email as I'm not on here often. As for family things to do, there's plenty.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:49pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Racin I know the reef is alot further out than where I am, August you might have 20knot south east trade winds to deal with. But if you get the weather right the reef and species down there are awesome. I've dived off mission beach which isn't too far from Townsville.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:56pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah hartleys is good wide load, the weather is still warm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dunel442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:27am
dunel442 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Awesome, thanks heaps wide load and fish food. Sounds like an awesome place and I'll definitely be in touch!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wide Load Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:36pm
Wide Load View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A bit windy the day we were there.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:55pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ha yep
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 7:39pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A few nice pink trout from the local reef we lost big jobfish, Spanish saw bluefin trevs and gts.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish food Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:50pm
fish food View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Some good sized spanish around the local reefs at the moment, I'm now doing charters to the reefs out of port douglas, if your heading over for a holiday and want a day out spearing let me know, have spearguns and weight belts for hire as well. Cost is $200 per person, you'll get great diving, lots of fish, from reefs to pelagics and crays
Page  <1 234