cricket

Page  <1 678
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NumnuT_AUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 4:14pm
NumnuT_AUS View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Kiwi's are gunna be chasing 600 runs i rekon..

doesn't quite make up for world cup though does it?

Cheers
Craig
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 10:28pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Kiwi sports teams are notoriously slow starters..... Now that ones out the way bring on the 2nd test at the WACA. I wont be putting money on it but I'm predicting it will be a lot closer.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NumnuT_AUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:41pm
Gold
Gold

1 / 400 anyone home ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 8:13pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

no one wants to know...Thumbs Down
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 12:09pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

very good effort by the Black Caps.

Just need another 100 and anything else cream.

If we could get a lead of 100 by end of second session. gives us a chance with spin as its starting to turn, if we can get them out below 250 we would have a very good chance to win the test on the last 2 sessions. just send out our big hitters first up and if things look like they not going to work, play for the draw.

in all honesty, a draw is the realistic expectation from the match now. at least its unlikely we will lose it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NumnuT_AUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 12:47pm
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Lethal Lethal wrote:

no one wants to know...Thumbs Down
I agree Lethal, nothing to see here

please move onShocked
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 4:17pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

rofl, about to pass australias score and put them under pressure with a first innings lead. if we get them out sub 300 id say the odds turn to NZ winning the test match. :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 6:17pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kiwis already have them on the ropes, in deficit and a wicket down already and 1.5 day play. I think we have a good chance is the bowlers are onto it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 6:47pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

aussie 2 down now and unlikely one of their top batsmen will bat with a hamstring injury, so effectively its 2/47 and are still in deficit by 18.

NZ should bowl em out for 200. 2 sessions we should nail that. a draw would be ok but a little disappointing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 5:06pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kiwis caning the Roo ROOTERS.

Smith thought he might declared and give us something unchasable. Im thinking we are ging to bowl them out sub 300 and will get that piss easy in 2 sessions,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 6:25pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Go NZ, smashing them in the first innings!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote southernwanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 10:29pm
southernwanderer View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Someone needs to talk to that dumbarse 3rd umpire, buy him some glasses, and give him a rule book!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 9:01am
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yeah there are sketchy decisions and complete **** ups.
i think this was the latter Wacko
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 10:01am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lyon was out and walking. The Aussie always cheat the dirty rotten crims.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 7:47pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

C'mon NZ !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kingfishers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 8:36pm
kingfishers View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

McCullum should have shown a bit more faith in his spinner, the result might have been a bit different if they were brought in earlier...Confused
"My mind has gone fishing, ask all questions tomorrow"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 9:07pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Mark Craig is the worst spinner in world cricket couldn't land 6 decent balls in an over if his life depended on it. I would bowl Williamson before him. That DRS call was the difference in that game.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 6:59pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

craig is really there just to stiffen the tail and clock some overs. i agree though.

we have other options.

i think on NZ pitches we will play more pace, i can see Milne getting another call up on a fast green pitch. the aussies cant handle swing or movement off the pitch.

Lyon walking from his crease is all there should have been in it, he admitted he was out and should have kept walking like Gilcrhist would have. Instead he walks back knowing everybody knows hes cheating. That must have felt dirty. He will be branded a cheat for the rest of his life, the guy who put playing to win above honesty and the spirit of the game. Thats what test cricket is, testing your spirit and honesty, blood sweat and tears. If you dont think you are out. Stay in your crease for cripes sake.

As for how anyone watching just the normal replay cant see the deviation off the bat, forgetting DRS, is beyond me.

I just think it was a flap up, but some people will demand inquiry into it.

Cant wait for our Sri Lankan friends to arrive. I enjoyed their tour last year. Played in the spirit of the game. The might test us a bit more this time.
Page  <1 678