A few of the local's

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Action Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few of the local's
    Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:03pm
Action Jackson View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey guys a few of the locals around my waterways.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Action Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:15pm
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Action Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:18pm
Bronze
Bronze

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten this "tank" TongueTongueTongueTongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:36pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Jesus I love Barra, have been done over at Monduran a few times this past year, my fault for having an obsession with Ultralight gear!... not a good combination with 20kg fish and trees... Well done, one of the most acrobatic fighters I know!!! Wish we had them in NZ.
https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Action Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 4:19pm
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by flyfisher flyfisher wrote:

Jesus I love Barra, have been done over at Monduran a few times this past year, my fault for having an obsession with Ultralight gear!... not a good combination with 20kg fish and trees... Well done, one of the most acrobatic fighters I know!!! Wish we had them in NZ.

Haha, Yeah been getting into them the last few months.

Yet to fish Monduran. Fished Awoonga a few times, manage a 113cm and a 86cm in the one outing.

The next day got a 95cm, it's unfortunate my computer crashed. Had to start my fishing folder all over again!Angry 

A few more I managed to find on some disc lying around, Australian Bass, Coral Trout, Sweetlip etc - nothing big.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 4:46pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Caught a few Bass at xmas in Lake Borumba, what a beautiful spot, scenary on par with NZ I reckon, they are pretty hard fighters for thier size, the Saratoga we're the standout though, one of my fav fish! gotta love the dentistry on Coral Trout, impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz