july-september nominations

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2008 at 6:58am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

****ing waste
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2008 at 12:00pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Oh Dear Pinch
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2008 at 3:00pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

FFS!

That's worthy of a life-long toilet seat!!!
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote w.pendragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2008 at 10:17am
w.pendragon View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Another diatribe of verbal daiorrhea from Ben, the famous in his own mind,international fisherman. If you are sooooo goood and everyone else is soooo useless,how come you are still a lowly deckie. I would have thought you would be in the comfort of the wheelhouse wearing your mohair slippers by now. What's the hold up bro.Angry  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarlinSpikethe2nd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2008 at 9:43pm
MarlinSpikethe2nd View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I am now.It's a great life isnt it.............Trip on trip off fully paid. 6 mths work fully paid 6 months off.Cant say i'd earn the same coin if i was a fisherman though.
Commercial fisherman. Don't ya just love em.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:12pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I cannot believe that Boulder has seen this thread.  Can't believe its lasted so long before being locked.  Wild and dangerous stuff MS2nd.  Better have your facts straight man is all we can hope.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 1:03pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

marlinspikes "questionable" post has been hidden, pending approval or deletion.
I would think the latter most appropriate.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 2:17pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Uncle Uncle wrote:

marlinspikes "questionable" post has been hidden, pending approval or deletion.
I would think the latter most appropriate.

Only if its wrong, if its correct then there is no way it should be deleted
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 2:34pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

correct.
That's why it's "pending''.
However, I don't think the spirit of the toilet seat nomination is being met.
Far as I'm aware, all previous nominations have been mate's dobbing in their mates & it's all taken as a bit of fun.
In this case, we have a member  being extremely mischevious, & I'd certainly question the "fun" aspect.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 8:45pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bloody hard to prove professional negligence anyway Bushie.  You'd be sued and broke well before a case could be proved and destroying somebodies livelihood or employment prospects in the process of determining said negligence is hardly a JUST process.   (BTW: Thats what politicians and the rabid NZ media do to people all the time and I'd hate to see that process get established on these boards)  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 8:50pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by w.pendragon w.pendragon wrote:

Another diatribe of verbal daiorrhea from Ben, the famous in his own mind,international fisherman. If you are sooooo goood and everyone else is soooo useless,how come you are still a lowly deckie. I would have thought you would be in the comfort of the wheelhouse wearing your mohair slippers by now. What's the hold up bro.Angry  

dam is that owned LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarlinSpikethe2nd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 12:50am
Silver
Silver

Hi all.What has started as a joke to a friend of mine has ultimately been misunderstood or mis-interpreted from a fair few of us who have read my post.He hasnt taken the bait yet however I'd must admit it i should've been abit more discrete about this one,and im quite amased at the stir it has caused thats for sure.I wasnt trying to mischevious or anything like that.Just one of those things that happen at sea which i thought was worthy of nomination. Sorry for the inconvience caused anyway.
cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 7:38am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Fair enough. Well said.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote doncod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 10:59am
doncod View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by w.pendragon w.pendragon wrote:

ben is a skipper where do you think he is sitting when he is posting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarlinSpikethe2nd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 2:17am
Silver
Silver

Pen Dragon(Wayne) Where the hell are ya. Havent heard from you in a while.Hows Roddy?

Page  <12