I couldn’t help myself

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 5:08pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Holy cow lethal your a god mate........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 5:08pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

it could be anything you wish i suppose, A or B ........ never mind your turn will come......

as for being down your way over xmas, im hopping to be out at the Barrier then Barrie..... but thanks for the thought........

Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 5:13pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

no god BFH just well perpared is what i recon its all about......

Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 5:26pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

All look like big chunky resident kelpies to me bar one.

Awsome fishing you fulla's, gets the heart going when you just know the fresh baits going to get smashed. Well done guys

Kezz- missed it by day's, BUGGER.

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 6:25pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What time did you get in.  I waited around for a bit at the ramp to see how you fared.   Get my card on the windscreen?

Actually I was waiting around to get my tracking device off your hull.  Please send it to me OK.

Good on you Lethal.  It looked pretty flat out there yesterday at Omaha.  Smooth all the way back too?

Bill

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 8:26pm
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well done lads. Another 20lber.....awesome.

I did notice one of the snappers was destined for the smoker as he had a cigarette lighter tucked under his arm!!!!!!!!

Woody

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 9:10pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Hi Peter Squid..... from the photo its a bit hard to tell but the bottom one is the darkest and i would of thought it had been on the reef for maybe a month at least..... the largest one had very large teeth biggest i have seen for sometime.....

Billfish...... about 5.00pm maybe a bit after...... yep got your card..... sorry i missed you...... checked the hull found the divice have reprogramed it to blow up on arriving at our destination so the snapper will be well burleyed up for when we arrive next time ......

thanks Woody.... LOL ...... will let you know how they turn out.......

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 10:08pm
Rainman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Wicked Lethal, much more of this and you will have to keep a watch over your shoulder......... those dots in the distance..... forum members boats either that or you had better find a good safe for your chart plotter.

Great pic of the Comm boat..... very appropriate name indeed. They are now famous.... well with us anyways.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2003 at 6:57am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Lethal - the only way I know for sure to guarantee light winds is for me to go sailing. Like this week - doing some work with the guys on Zana the new 100ft maxi racer. It's fair to say the weather has meant she's going nowhere fast.

Perhaps if I pretend I'm going sailing the winds might be fair this weekend.

Nice fish mate and well done. Hope to catch up with you at Omaha one day - haven't seen you since you were with penn.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2003 at 7:07am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I see the gillnetters boat is aptly named !
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2003 at 7:06pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good stuff there captain!
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2003 at 3:23pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

well i must confess i totally piged out last night on smoked fish....... this fish feed at least 20 people last night at work an still more got a taste of it...... 

Papatoetoe Seafoods

13 St George street

ph 278 6965 

he did a fantastic job of my fish......... Thanks........

$20-00 bucks did 3 fish which totaled about 40lb all up.......

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2003 at 3:36pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Beautiful Lethal, beautiful.

I have a bone to pick. Seeing your photos on the site has inspired me to lash out on a new digital camera, thereby putting me offside with the Chief Executive Officer (or was that the pic I took of her in the dressing gown and threated to post on moment of fame dotcom.

Now I need one of those trick lenses that makes all the fish look 10lb +

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2003 at 5:10pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

good on you Bender can't wait to see mate......

just hung your fish up in front of the camera and then stand in the back yard this makes em look like they are huge..... that is what i do all the time they are not really 20lb just sprats........ ........

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2003 at 5:45pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

now that explains why none have my name on them eh
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2003 at 9:06pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Now thats a bloody bread crate full !!!!
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tonto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2003 at 9:55pm
tonto View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

just tuned in after quite a while, great fish Lethal, congrats.
                                                                                                                     attempting the slowest 1000 posts, slowly going where everyone else has been!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2003 at 7:45am
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice report Lethal. I've had a few trips like that but then the alarm goes off.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Page  <12