The Four Allround Lures

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2003 at 8:22pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quite the dilemma now boy's........do I go for the grand, take Bushies challenge with Roddy's kiwi 4 pack or use my own poorly formed under performing seconds to prove a point,

What if the fish in the area on the day don't take a shine to any of the prescribed 4 pack lures or the shiney new Roto Bullfrog, inconceivable Roddy screams, more than likely Peter thinks and vice-versa

Gentlemen, you will need as in any scientific research worth its own giblets, a control.

I propose on the day of the challenge, I take my boat and run 2 of Roddy's lures, 2 of Peters lures and one of my own. The lure manufacturers choose the colour and style of their own lures I am to run, I choose which position.

Slap, slap, the gauntlett has spoken

Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2003 at 9:32pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

which coast is this on???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 8:06am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

AC,

Will see you tomorrow morning.

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 8:35am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think Bushie said Westcoast at this stage Barrie.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 6:03pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

mmm
dose this mean I have to buy more lures?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2003 at 2:16pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You can never have too many lures Barrie ...........you would have popped a few off thro' web fishing so you'll have to replenish stocks
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote crusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2003 at 6:24pm
crusty View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

what's happening in kiwiland any fish being caught ?

season is just kicking off south coast NSW , which is similar to kiwi season i think  anyway ?

bermi mate just came back from nz raving about big snapper and 50 lbs kings ( f*ck the rainbows was his response to how was the trip )

cheers

crusty
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2003 at 6:51pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

AC...every lure was swallowed and was easy to remove...just needed repolishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2003 at 7:47pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Crusty, we are a fair ways away from kicking off our game season. A few yellowfin have been picked up by longliners up off northland already, but don't expect to see any billfish until after Xmas.

cheers mate,

Stu.

It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 6:25am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

havnt even heard of any Albies caught yet
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skinny Dugan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 11:54am
Skinny Dugan View Drop Down
New User
New User

Just peekin in on this site,to see how it's done down under.

No offense intended but have never heard of these lures,is there a site where their shown????I might know them by a different name.

I'm running a 251 Pro Line w/200 Mariner out of Nantucket Island fishing mostly for Stripper and Tuna.

Tight Lines Skinny

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 1:32pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

www.legendlures.com

Welcome on board there Skinny....hope to hear more form your neck o' the woods!

Check out addy above....Capt. Roddy Hays is the man behind the brand....I am sure you will enjoy the site as it is really well laid out with some real interesting reading..."articles by Roddy"

Again thanks for stopping by!

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter Montague Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 5:17pm
Peter Montague View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

For the Fishwest / Montague gear ie the "Bullfrog" etc drop by our site
The Billfish Lure . com

If your looking to get a few drop me an email/pm and I can point you to our nearest retailer in the US

click here to get a copy
Page  <1 234