Fantasy Rig

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote burwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 11:00pm
burwood View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Incidentally Mr Tagit-I fished on your fine stead about 7 yrs ago. The skipper at the time was Britain? Can remember his name. Got my YFin cherry popped up at BOIApprove

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 11:46pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good to hear Burwood. Many a fine cherry has been popped on the boat and hopefully another 1 or 2 when I head north in a few weeks. Just need the weather and hopefully the fishing to improve a tad.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote burwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 11:58pm
burwood View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice one Dave. Fond memories of Tagit-would like to join you again for sure. Winter perhaps as the Kings are calling
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Plonker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2008 at 2:30pm
Plonker View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Peter P posted this a few weeks back and got it right againWink.............

Originally posted by Peter Pakula

Pehaps the next NZ super 'non' thread should be about the boats we don't own. :)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2008 at 5:56pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

65FT SALTHOUSE SPORTSFISHER
TWIN 1000HP CATS

AND......the yet to be released 70FT RIVIERA, power unknowen, to be revealed at sydney boat show this year..Four have already been ordered at 4.5 mill each..

ahhhh fantasy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote delabrown@xtra.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 8:46pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Spent four days on a 1020 Senator (the mint green vessel) which I found had heaps of power, good deck room, saloon room and bunks and I really enjoyed it when at the helm!
Made travelling to those further spots each day that much easier and feasible.

Also note the Whitepointer 9m Custom cruiser in the foreground (Coolchange)is another great boat which appears to ride well, though I have not been on it to really comment.

Though when this was built I thought it was a AuSum boat for the warmer climates.
---/---
Better a Slackline that goes Tight than a Tightline that Goes Snap.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote burwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 5:39pm
burwood View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Tugboat you greedy bastid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 9:25pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by burwood burwood wrote:

Tugboat you greedy bastid.

what?????? I knew i shoulda stayed out of it!!
Man i was born to be rich adam, my taste in boats anyway, i read these magazines all the time, theres just one small problem, im not rich nowwww where was i?? ah yes my magazine!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marsli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:13am
Marsli View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi
Do you want to sell simrad EQ54?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 6:39am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Marsli Marsli wrote:

Hi
Do you want to sell simrad EQ54?

haha, that thread is over 10 yrs old

www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marsli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 6:45am
Marsli View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I know. But if you still have it ? I can buy it from you
Page  <1 234