Competitions

Page  <1 678
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 7:37pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep I know a few who are in for the B to C tooCool
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chip'n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:56pm
Chip'n View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey guys, if you are at a loose end this coming weekend my brother owns Mahurangi marine & the local Honda outboard dealership & they are hosting this tournament over the Queens B\day weekend, details attached. Cheers Dale
http://www.fishgrid.com/clubsites/customincludes/4/pagemedia/281d08f0890844709ad3701fa00bd747.pdf
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ripples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 8:52pm
ripples View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi all, just a quick reminder of our annual comp here in the Eastern Bay of Plenty coming upnext weekend (briefing at Whakatane Sports Fishing Club 18th at 6.30pm - fishing day on the 19th) Great prizes see details/tickets on http://whakatanegreatoutdoors.co.nz/kfcentryform.html or get back to me. 073125676.
cheers
Ripples
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 10:53am
Flowrider View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Tuna comp this weekend out of port Taranaki. All welcome...
www.oskfc.net
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 8:55pm
Flowrider View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

TUNA COMP ABOVE IS NOW ON THE SUNDAY, 17th FEB!
www.oskfc.net
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ltdgto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 8:04pm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 11:35pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

So what comps are you guys doing this year,I'm keen to team up on a few that i am planing on entering this year and splitting accommodation (or i will get the tent out of i have too)
Going to do the NZ Soft Bait champs,cove to cape,corp gold rush
Im in Auckland
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 12:46am
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by green guy green guy wrote:

So what comps are you guys doing this year,I'm keen to team up on a few that i am planing on entering this year and splitting accommodation (or i will get the tent out of i have too)
Going to do the NZ Soft Bait champs,cove to cape,corp gold rush
Im in Auckland
I work shift work but would be keen if free. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 12:48am
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Clutch just looked back at what section he was in....

and then laughed when he realised he doesn't have a kayak. LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 9:10am
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HAHA Gold cuz
good ol shift work same as me mate
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 3:14pm
Flowrider View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Tuna Comp now on the 28th Feb as this weekend looking too windy
www.oskfc.net
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 9:02am
Flowrider View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

www.oskfc.net
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 9:03am
Flowrider View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Forecast looking good for the Tuna Hunt on Saturday!
www.oskfc.net
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 1:57pm
Rainbow View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Lots of tuna in close and the weather looks perfect, so come-on guys this might be the only chance to connect with the silver bullets with plenty of others to keep an eye out for you.

Rainbow   
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MaccaYakka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 11:57am
MaccaYakka View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi all,
THe EBOP kayak fishing tournament is happening again and there is only 2 days left before the early draw date, you can still entered up to registration night which is 12 February.  For more information check out the details on the competition forum on kayakfishingnz.com
Tightlines.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MaccaYakka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 2:50pm
Bronze
Bronze

Ok guys

EBOP Kayak Tournament Early bird date has come and gone and we have had some great interest so far, so don't miss out on an excellent tournment.  Get your enteries in sooner rather than later, make to most of it and fish some new or old but still excellent exciting water.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MaccaYakka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:17pm
Bronze
Bronze

2017 EBOP KAYAK FISHING CLUB ANNUAL TOURNAMENT - link to the entry form is below guys so fill get in for the early bird draw

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jonocoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 8:25am
jonocoogee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Comp sounds great, I may be missing the obvious but where is the address of the weigh in?
TAS - Its a real disease
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MaccaYakka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 2:55pm
Bronze
Bronze

Hi all you can know enter online on the competition forum - kayakfishingnz.com 

Jono, the weigh in is held at the Whakatane Yacth Club (opposite the Warehouse building)
Page  <1 678