Spoilt for choice but cant decide

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crochet Cast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 10:12am
Crochet Cast View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I think the Renegade would be perfect for what you want. My Stacer is very similar (same factory) and handles big chop with a much better ride than I expected. Stable at rest and the wide beam is awesome. I would push for a sounder at that price. I wouldn’t go smaller than the 75hp motor. I have a removable ski pole and can barefoot a skier or tow a 3 person biscuit with ease.
Cool little boats and the 460 is a great size by yourself or fishing up to 3 with comfort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Humpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 11:33am
Humpy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks Kandrew. I really like the FC boats, that’s where ii started this hunt it’s a shame there’s nothing in between the 430 & the 535 though as the 430 doesn’t have the same open space as the Renegade and the 535 is too big for my purpose. I did price up the 430 and it became very expensive even to get it to a spec which was less than the bigger Quintrex and it had a smaller motor. Take on board your points re carpet but I don’t use bait and do a lot of catch & release. Luckily trout don’t have scales (but they are slimy buggers). Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Humpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 11:38am
Humpy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks Crochetcast, I agree, I think it’s the perfect compromise and a great size for me by myself or with wife or a mate for the day. Still talking price at this stage, it’s the accessories that kill you! I recon there’s a huge margin on anything additional they add to the standard spec but it all makes life easier. Looking to add a Catch n Release if it’s not too ridiculous price wise although you can’t use them on some ramps. Be great when getting the boat on the trailer by yourself though
Cheers
Page  <123