Value of fc430

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sappercatcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Value of fc430
    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 10:07pm
sappercatcha View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well that time has come ive become sick of the tiller Steer and the noisy arse 2 stroke

I love the fc and am Torn between selling mine and buying another in the same or slightly bigger with a side console and 4 stroke

Or keeping the current fc430 and getting my mate to build a console he said he wouldn’t charge me any labour just the cost of the ali
Which he rekons would be max $300
And rigging it with a brand new 40-50hp Honda or Suzuki ( preferably)

If I was to sell my current boat how much do you think I would get for it

Its 2012 hull has a few Cosmetic scratches but is in solid condition with meany years of boating left

Motor 2012(30 hp murc tiller pull start) serviced yearly Perfect running order last Service September last year would get it done again before sale
Water Separating filter on fuel line between the tote and motor

Trailer Voyager lowboy Upgraded with leaf springs and extraSupport bar With Self Centering roller works perfectly even with the boat sitting on the hard new wof and reg
Has 2 spare wheels

Has full Electronics ray marine 7inch dragon fly (card reader gone unfortunately)
Vhf
Nav lights port starboard and arw
All runs off a 9ah battery which you take out the boat to recharge
2 25ltr totes
Anchor, chain and rope
About 8 ltrs of tcw3

Im leaning towards doing this one up but Exploring all options including moving brands as allenco make a really nice 4.5m simlar to the fc shape wise

Will all come down to what this one is worth and how meny $k extra I will need to make whatever option happen

keep up the good work boys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sappercatcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 6:41pm
Platinum
Platinum

Anybody able to help out?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 8:15pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Brand new now they are worth 17.5k. A 2012 model you would expect to get 11-13k depending on condition?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sappercatcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 8:17pm
Platinum
Platinum

About what I thought mate
Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sappercatcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:33pm
Platinum
Platinum

Needs a wee bit of general Maintenance work which ill do before i sell it if i go down that route
Will be sold in fantastic working order