Selling my jetski, what to get next??

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:30pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Hey Cheezus, what's the story? Tell us about your new ski.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote coxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 7:30pm
coxie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Smudgie! sorry for lack of update. The new ski was towed home last Friday, and the maiden voyage last night (Monday night) on the Manukau harbour. It's a 2019 Yamaha FXHO :) really happy with it so far, hopefully have it 100% ready for fishing by the end of this week to go get some blood on the deck. Heres a few pics... Also tested out the new Lowrance HDS Live 12 inch, here a screenshot driving past Te Toro boat ramp on the sidescan! haven't fine tuned any settings yet but pretty happy so far

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 8:47pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice one Coxie, loving the color scheme..
I think you'll be impressed with FXHO it's a great hull.
Trying to figure out the screen setup, it seems to be right in front of the instrument cluster. Can you still see all your dials?
Congrats on your new machine mate..
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote coxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 9:07pm
coxie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pete - It's off to the right hand side, still have full view of the dash from riding position. Having the sounder cover some of the dash would really annoy me :)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:00pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah right I thought that it might be the angle of the camera shot...
Looks really good mate and look forward to seeing it fully rigged.
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:40pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Congratulations on the new ride. Who'd have guessed it! It will be interesting to hear how it compares to the old ride.
Page  <12