whats this wet suit worth

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BananaBoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats this wet suit worth
    Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:10pm
BananaBoat View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Whats this worth these days... needs to go

5mm ocean hunter full kit to sell to someone around 6 foot 2, size 10ish feet
Bought it years ago on one of those specials down from 1499 to 999
carry bag, bib, top with hoodie, beanie, gloves, picasso fins, free diver gun, weight belt, inflatable float, catch bag

Used the top only about 6 times snorkeling when I bought the kit, the rest unused

Am more interested in my kayak & land based fishing

https://i.ibb.co/6Zr3T1v/Photo-02018-53-06-07-53-54.jpg
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 4:23pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The equivalent of that package is about $819 new now - gear has come down in price!

I'm not in the market for gear at the moment but info folks would likely need includes:

* size of the wetsuit- there should be a number inside one of the cuffs or inside the top of the longjohns - it's probably a size 56.  (The OH website will then help give you a guide on who it would fit)

* barrel length of the gun.  It's probably a 100cm or 110cm gun (this isn't the spear length).

* length of the floatline - I'd guess it's probably 15m maybe?