Holiday in NZ on the south island

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big fish Corse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holiday in NZ on the south island
    Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 7:54pm
Big fish Corse View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hello everyone,I m french and I would be traveling on the island of south November and December 2017 and I am looking for all contact of passion for advice and even outings at sea. I am a passionate of the sea, I descent up to 25m And my apnea times are between two and three minutes, if you were currieux I post videos of my output on youtube my pseudo is big fish corse! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNu52N5m0VDxQml8oKGiYSw - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNu52N5m0VDxQml8oKGiYSw
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ffocus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:30pm
ffocus View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi there big fish corse.
Nice video on your you tube channel.
I live in Dunedin (look up a map) and also have a boat. Happy to meet up if you are passing through and chat, maybe even get out to sea if the weather is good.
cheers
hope you enjoy your trip, it is an awesome part of the world to visit.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big fish Corse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:50am
Bronze
Bronze

Hello Focus, yes I will stop in Dunedin (2 or 3 days) the corner is nice! It is really very nice of you to proselye to go out to sea with me! thank you very much !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 8:19pm
Barx View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Gidday, would love to catchup with you if you come through Chch. Pretty cold here at the mo but maybe we could setup a dive somewhere. Some keen members of the South Island Spearfishing and Freediving club are still active in the water through these colder months.
If we don't catch-up I hope you enjoy your stay.
Barx 027-9377747
Do or do not. There is no try.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big fish Corse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 9:33pm
Bronze
Bronze

Hello, my trip is offset to January. I arrived at Chch and I count (2 or 3 days) in Akaroa! C is really nice help you bring me, thank you very much!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big fish Corse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 9:06am
Bronze
Bronze

I arrive at DUnedine in2 days !