Naid 3.8M RIB Alloy Hull FS

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LBGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naid 3.8M RIB Alloy Hull FS
    Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 4:45pm
LBGer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well, time to sell my beloved little Naiad. If you've ever seen my videos you will have this little seen this boat in action. After having my outboard stolen, I have decided to sell and look for another larger boat.
The boat is sound. Stored out of the elements. No leaking other than a little bit seeping in from the duck shoot. The tubes are old however the sides and underneath sections are in pretty good nick. The tops were worn so I fitted insertion grade rubber so now they are very durable. I cut bait carefully on this stuff, its pretty tough. Really good to be able balance thrashing fish on the top unlike a regular RIB where a fish swinging its head can swing a hook into the tube.
The right tube holds air indefinitely. The left has a slow leak, maybe 3 days before it looks soft/down. After bouncing around all day you can feel it's lost a little bit of air but only if you're looking. There is a thin short section of velcro that hs come off, you can see it taped up in the photo. It was originally fitted to hold a windshield.
There is one section of the aluminum that had a hole or something and it's the same as when I bought about 4 years ago. 

A couple of little bits that need a bit of maintenance - 
The rubber sections I glued onto the boat are for landing onto the rocks. Really good stuff, took me a few weekends to get this all done. 4 or so small sections are lifting a bit at the front, you can see in the pics, and need a bit of glueing. I think I have the stuff I can pass on.
The foam seats have lifted off the aluminium, foam over wood, they sit fine on the aluminium as are, haven't bothered doing anything to them
The trailer is overall good however the guards need some work. I was told last time I got the trailer warranted they would need fixing.

Comes with 4 rod holders, anchor, rope, oars, boat cover. I think I have a spare winch rope I can throw in too.

Looing for $2400, based in Birkenhead

A king on the bricks is worth 5 in a boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 8:02pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good boat, still looks like its got a lot of life left in it at a fair price !

Surely trailer mud guards wont cost the new buyer too much to get on? Are they bolted or welded?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LBGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 9:32pm
LBGer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bolted I think....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LBGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 6:44am
LBGer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Price drop $1950