Northland Jetski Fishing Club

Page  <1 567
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 10:42pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Getting the itch pretty bad now! Need to go fishing. Bloody weather! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 7:22am
Bob 7 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

have not seen you out there for awhile.   not that ive been out much. last time out was bloody hard fishing with the razor gang in force, but managed a feed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 7:50am
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Haha! I don’t think that most people would describe that as hard fishing! I was out last Thursday just as it was blowing up, bagged a few pannies before bailing out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 12:52pm
Bob 7 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Well at least you got out mate. hopefully we can join up for another fish if all things align in our favour. did you just fish the normal areas, I was along the mad mile 30-50mts. picked up 1 every so often
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 3:12pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep, same as that Bob.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 5:29pm
Bob 7 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

early start today to bet the wind coming thru. Met up with Andrew at the ramp and was glad of the company. Fishing started really hot and the bin was looking good on the trip home. looking forward to the next trip out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 8:36pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cheers Bob. Good to bump in to you. I ended our little trip with four snapper, a gurnard and a blue mackerel which was more than enough. My biggest snapper was a similar size. We had some of the mackerel as sashimi this evening Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 4:42pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Anyone fancy this? Not quite sure of the format, but I'm thinking of launching at Parua Bay and riding over. Apparently there is somewhere safe to leave the ski tied up. 

Page  <1 567