Trans Tasman Exchange Week

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote slick41st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trans Tasman Exchange Week
    Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 2:35pm
slick41st View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey guys, would anyone be interested in a week of exchange for fishing?

Here's what I am thinking:
  • I provide you a weeks accom at my place, you come and join me in my boats  in Southern Tasmania for a week in world class (take your pick which one's you'd like to target) Southern Bluefin Tuna, Trout, Bream, Swordfish, the odd snapper fishing. Can just do the tourist thing on bad weather days.
  • In exchange for the same from you in NZ for a week where I'd really like to chase big snapper and kingfish in your boat with you, and if poorer weather then trout fish or touristy thing.

I realise you already have some world class fishing over there in some of the species I can offer here but daytime swordfish and bream would be something different (bream fight way harder than trout and the larger ones totally behave in the boat for removing hooks and taking pics).

I was looking at charter options and whilst I am not short of coin to pay out for a great experience like that, just thought that a local could probably offer the same or better and I could reciprocate an experience in return - smarter and more economical option.

Any interest at all? Can send photos if required.

Cheers, Damien (Slick)

Regards, Damien