Penn Fierce II Live Liner reels

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nzfishwhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penn Fierce II Live Liner reels
    Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:02pm
nzfishwhisperer View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Here's the new Fierce LL reels - Great for straylining and in four diff sizes....

The PENN Fierce II Live Liner offers dependability and unparalleled power at a great price. Its field-proven oiled-felt drag system is extremely reliable and has the muscle to big fish. Featuring a Full Metal Body, stainless steel main shaft, thick aluminum bail wire, and braid ready spool the Fierce II was engineered to provide great performance in any condition.

• Full Metal Body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under   heavy loads
  • Techno-Balancedâ„¢ rotor gives smooth retrieves
  • 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
  • Instant Anti-Reverse bearing 
  • Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
  • Superline Spool
  • Line Capacity Rings
  •  

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wikipeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 7:12pm
    Wikipeter View Drop Down
    Silver
    Silver

How do they go mate? I'm looking at getting one to do a bit of straylining but don't really know what to expect vs the Shimano D series which I'm familiar with.
    'Flour and Butter'
    Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wikipeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 4:24pm
    Wikipeter View Drop Down
    Silver
    Silver

Didn't hear back but got it anyways...Will see what it goes like. Some great value in that Fierce 2 compared to the Shimano equivalent.
    'Flour and Butter'
    Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote @kapitifisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 11:04am
    @kapitifisho View Drop Down
    Bronze
    Bronze

How does that reel go mate? Was comparing the same as you vs shimano interested to hear
    Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NoobZealand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:46am
    NoobZealand View Drop Down
    Silver
    Silver

hey just got mine i got the 6000 LL! will try it out and post in the next week or 2. gonna use mine for beach, boat and wharf. wanna try catch a shark on it as well. seems to be a nice solid reel.bit heavier but im sure il get used to it.
    Winter yields few big fish, summer yields plenty of legals.