Trailer anyone

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer anyone
    Posted: 02 May 2016 at 2:12pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Over the next week or two I will take delivery of my new trailer. This means my existing trailer will be surplus to requirements. Why am I changing it? Simply, it has rust and a crack. I think its probably repairable but would need a couple of bits of the steel cut out and replaced. I have a 5.4 fyran on it so that should be a indication to the size.
Anyone want it?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:29pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Put it on the side of the road with a sign $1,000 and it'll go all by it's self. Just don't put free or it'll sit there forever. 
Seriously though there would be lot's of folk further North that just beach launch across the road that don't require a warrant (well so they think) that would probably love it. That's where my last one went.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:25pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

thats what I thought as well. Dosnt worry me as I could strip the salable stuff off it if no one wants it