Rugby League

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 8:51pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

So close, yet so far.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 10:58am
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Guttering to say the least.
Its like they need to flick the attack with desperation switch earlier to find points..still keeping the faith.
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 7:28pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Cold, wet, hungover but bloody happy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 9:17pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeehaa ! Just back home from the game.my girls love S.J even more now after scoring that try in front of us in the south stand!.
Me...i just wish they could pot the 1 pointer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 10:37pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Great game, they are still on track to win it! Skunk, at least they finally won a golden point game, they can only get better! Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 6:06pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Away game, playing against the Hayne Lame oops I meant plane what a win. They going to win it this year
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 6:23pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Epic effort from the boys today. We look hardened from all those close games of late. 3 out of 4 home games to finish the regular season is a huge bonus as well. Those more structured teams will be looking over their shoulders now. Go the Mighty Vodafone Warriors!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 9:11pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Agree Straks, the boys have developed some composure in their game.
that was a massive effort to beat the titans today.Loved it.
I cant see too many weaknesses in the way they are playing at the moment.you are right they can give anyone a hiding going forward ,as long as the top 4 inches stays on track.
Go the MIGHTY VODAFONE WARRIORS!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 9:24am
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Some of the boys went missing badly last night.
very disappointing..making it hard for themselves.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MichaelK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 9:51am
MichaelK View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

how good were those bunnies last night....as ususal warriors let last weeks game get to them and didnt pay notice that the bunnies had finally found some heart and dedication....pity its come way to late in the season for them....for and against is again going to stop the warriors from getting to the finals if they dont get their defensive right
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 1:22pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Classic warriors!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 4:09pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Did not enjoy that at all last night. I took a hard out rugby supporter mate to the game as I wanted to share the joy the Warriors had bought of late. Let's just say he is still a hard out rugby supporter. Not a performance from a team trying to cement a spot in the top 8. Another huge game next week as well....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 6:40pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I thought a nights sleep would have calmed my anger but nope. I'm seriously reconsidering my loyalties with this team and will not be buying season tickets next year. Gutted.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 8:44pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

most didnt really look all that desperate.
Maybe they are happy to take their wages and have a longer break?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 9:26pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yep it was pretty disappointing alright Straks. About 20 mins from fulltime they were doing well but I had that sinking feeling
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 3:16am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Should of put the effort in at the start of the season,not midway through. They are their own worst enemy at times but will admit the ref got it wrong too.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 8:41am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

It's the same every year unfortunately for the Warriors and their fans. Great entertainment but never displaying the consistency that is needed for a serious shot at the title.

Something needs to change....
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 12:16pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That was one hell of a game last night. Although I've never been a Sharkies fan I was supporting them last night and stoked they finally got their first premiership. Being a Warriors fan this gives me hope as I may only need to wait another 20+ years to watch them get their first. Up Up Cronulla
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 9:35am
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Very disappointing Kiwis campaign in the four nations. Looks like they've taken a big step backwards.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 10:41pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's okay, NZRL are "going to get David Kidwell all the support he needs" according to the CEO on the news today, following that hiding.
What? Shows what a blunder it was to appoint a rookie to the national side, somebody who's not even been a head coach before.
Sadly, Frank Endacott was on the radio last week saying it had to be a Kiwi in charge. Why? 

It was enlightening to listen to Radio Sport interview the NZ Herald journo who's been covering the tournament over there this morning. He said Kidwell was playing stupid mind games with the journos all week, particularly around the team naming. Put the captain and other players in an awkward position. And he also said the players were more interested in taking selfies of themselves at Anfield at the captains run (ditto Kidwell in the centre circle), hardly went through any kind of meaningful preparation.
Lack of focus, lack of professionalism, lack of match strategy - lack of smarts - from the coach down. Bromwich is a great prop in the Storm side, but nobody's idea of a captain. Why is stand off a continual problem for the Kiwis? Has been for about 30 years, and without Foran we're back in that position. A second rower as 6 is crazy, unless he's a Bird type player.
Apart from the Maroons spine, that is not a great Roo side, but they were way too professional for the Kiwis.
The boys do a great haka, though!!
Page  <1 234