Big Angry Fish, tonight

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Angry Fish, tonight
    Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 6:04pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well Milan,
A programme you can be well proud of.
Like seeing and knowing what your saying.
It was a great informative programme for all those who are starting off or re affirming the solid basics of fishing.
These base techniques are knowledge for all and for many species.
Understanding your opponent and how it functions are key to all our success.
Congratulations.
Puts your Murray cod fishing outing where it belongs, as pure self indulgence and of little interest.

Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 8:48pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nah ...the murray cod one was good....but i like all fishing shows... Ive drifted lives up and down those spots and never caught a king there yet... he caught some awesome kings... alltho last time i was there BAF were fishing next to me and they caught nothing also which made me feel a little better..

Gotta say We all love BAF in my house. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tonyg26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 8:51pm
Tonyg26 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Frustrating I have sat in those same spots and more with livebaits for days and never had a strike, Will keep at it
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote toasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 8:54pm
toasta View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Enjoyed this episode. Some may say same old, but I never tire of watching them target kings in harbour systems. A large proportion of kiwi fishos only have the range to fish these type of locations and it just reaffirms the quality of fish that can be targeted if one works out how to find them. Enjoying this season so far and BAF is imo the best fishing show airing in NZ, keep it up.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 8:54pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I feel your pain tony Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bigfishbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 9:28pm
Bigfishbob View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Their shallow water stuff blows the other shows out of the water, pun intended.  Always love watching these and the fishing and adventure guys. But hey any fishing show is worth watching if you're not fishing yourself.
www.waikatosportfishing.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gareth15765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 10:10pm
Gareth15765 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

an excellent informative episode they excel in shallow water and I have learnt a ton of tips and tricks from these boys and long may it continue.

there are no secrets or hidden bits with them and most places are readily accessible

and that boat ..........DAM I WANT ONE !!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 10:44pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Yup its a damn fine show indeed !!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 10:59pm
jac View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

BAF is imo the best fishing show airing in NZ, keep it up.

X2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Juan night only Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 11:00pm
Juan night only View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Cracker of a show, info for all and really easy to follow. Especially good for the huge number of people who dont have the ability to get out wide.

I need to wear a bib when watching this show, that boat has me drooling

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote waynorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 10:13am
waynorth View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It was refreshing to hear Milan acknowledge that you might go for days in the harbours without catching a kingfish, but if you are persistent they are there. We've all had our red-hot days, & I'm sure these guys put lots of hard yards in to get the footage we see in their shows.
Excellent show indeed, and sounds like it's the new No.1 must-watch for many. Thumbs Up  
treat fish like fish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:14pm
Boyo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

No1 indeed! The Big Angry Fish guys are the best with Adam Clancy a close second. They are all about the fishing. The other one (you know who I mean) is all about him and "I'm too cool to wear a life jacket".    Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tmmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 9:56am
tmmo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I love it how Milan and Nathan give such a realistic view on fishing. Today they showed the kingfish that didn't take. With the Murray Cod they advertised how many days it took to travel and then catch one.

Great show
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote daveo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 7:39am
daveo View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

for such big dudes there is way to much moaning and growing on fish. apart from that good show
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeastMode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 9:13am
BeastMode View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Great show. Has been cool to see the commentary and quality of the show improve. Was always good but now its great. Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote bush billy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 7:51pm
bush billy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by daveo daveo wrote:

]for such big dudes there is way to much moaning and growing on fish. apart from that good show
Most will moan and  groan when fishing with a PE 8 rod over 8 foot with a saltiga locked up on a 120lb line and stuck in the guts LOL Good show but.