New Toy

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Toy
    Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 8:49pm
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Picked up my new Beretta A400 a week or so ago, what a nice piece of kit these semi's are, super soft to shoot and pretty much anything you put thru them goes bang, popped a few clays to get the feel of it and out in the field today.

The german girlfriend with a nice rooster, this is her 13th season, damn, she has been a great hunting mate, getting towards her twilight years now but still doing the bizo.

Cheers

The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 6:25am
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice!! great looken dog tooThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gareth15765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 9:00am
Gareth15765 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ya shoot better .....with a BERETTA !!

great guns nice buy !!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote edge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 8:12pm
edge01 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wish I still had my vizsla. Cancer got him at four years of age. He was a really nice boy and my best friend. Miss you deisel