Fishing & Adventure show

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fishing & Adventure show
    Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 7:34am
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Missed last weekend show, does anyone have a link to watch it
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GSPOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 8:11am
GSPOT View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

x2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 4:31pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

quite a few on here not sure which one your after,

Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Juan night only Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 4:44pm
Juan night only View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

They don't have this season online. That was the last time it will be aired until they sort out online viewing or replay on sky.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 6:25pm
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Lethal Lethal wrote:

quite a few on here not sure which one your after,

Lethal program was last weekends finale at Tairua.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 6:27pm
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Juan night only Juan night only wrote:

They don't have this season online. That was the last time it will be aired until they sort out online viewing or replay on sky.

According to my partner it is as she said she watched it last night on the computer, i'll ask her later when she's gets home
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 6:56pm
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Tzer Tzer wrote:

Originally posted by Juan night only Juan night only wrote:

According to my partner it is as she said she watched it last night on the computer, i'll ask her later when she's gets home

It appears you may be right, I just checked missus's browser history and it looks like she watched last years season finale.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 8:11pm
jackel View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I think I read on their FB page that the rights are sold to Sky for a period of 12 months so they are unable to post up on you tube until then. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gareth15765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 8:37pm
Gareth15765 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

sky bas$%#ds holding every thing to ransom try watching V8 supercars

so over sky about time we had some competition so they lower their costs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Juan night only Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 9:02pm
Juan night only View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Last year they were able to put the episodes up on youtube, and they were on prime then too. Hopefully they manage to get them online some time.