Scalloping Havelock (Pelorus Sounds)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rob Howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scalloping Havelock (Pelorus Sounds)
    Posted: 28 Nov 2014 at 10:43am
Rob Howard View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys,

I'm taking my young family on holiday to Havelock over xmas for a week and I hope to do some dredging for scallops.  I am from Palmerston North and have never been down there so I have no idea where to go. I have a dredge that I have borrowed from a friend, and would be very greatfull if anyone could provide me with some advice and direction on where I should try getting some? 

My three girls are all under 6 so the less distance I have to travel the better really.  I do have a 6m boat with a 150hp so no big deal if it is better to head out a little way from Havelock.

Any advice greatly appreciate :) 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rob Howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 4:16pm
Rob Howard View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Seems no one willing to share their spots and i understand this.  If anyone would like to Private message me, that would be appreciated and save others from seeing it too.

Just an idea Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mason43324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 3:28pm
Mason43324 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

PM sent