FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gamefishing Updates - Manukau to Ahipara - 18/19

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gamefishing Updates - Manukau to Ahipara - 18/19
    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 1:24pm
Sezza View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Game-fishing reports, updates, and pics here. Good luck for the  season.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 7:58pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Landed on my first weight for the season, went 86.7 kg.
Feeling pretty pumped.
Boat in exceptional condition, body and gear tuned and duly primed.

Season close ....
Just cruising in a pimped old Surtees! Or my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 8:50pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Tagged & released?
www.dreamboats.com        Bareboat Charters - Fishing Charters - Corporate and Party Cruises
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 10:07pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You are the epitome of whats gone wrong with the fishing website
YOU ****ER
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:51pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sorry about that, virus stopped me working this post.
Sorted I hope.

As I said, I have got my weight down and feeling fit again after two years of heart issues.
Really looking forward to fishing and not boat and gear mods and maintenance.

Widerange, must of been my poor grammar or people's comprehension you got hold of, no wait a moment my English was good.

And as the last ten to fifteen years there has always been an air of excitement and enthusiasm to the upcoming game season. Harmless really.

Hope your not too offended....
not really, don't be so precious.
Just cruising in a pimped old Surtees! Or my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:38am
White snake View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good on you Mattoo. You are not the only one who's excited about the coming season.i hope you get into some action and keep posting.Dont let halfwitted comments like that from keyboard warriors get to you😉
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote supermodel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 9:45pm
supermodel View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Good to hear Matt.
I’m going through some dicky ticker issues right now..not much fun.
Should be sorted in time for game time.
"Surtees,Built To Fish"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coutta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 3:23pm
Coutta View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Well said White Snake.  Some people should get onto the Buy, sell, trade thread and look for a cheap sense of humour. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Xtoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 45 minutes ago at 7:59pm
Xtoad View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Anyone thinking about having a sneaky look over the weekend?