Looking for crew?

Page  <1234 11>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote dirtyharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 4:35pm
dirtyharry View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I'm available to crew weekends from xmas onwards and can probably arrange a week off mid feb to end of march.  I've got a 30w and 50w, my own rigging gear and a few lures plus some small boat experience.  Happy to travel north or south from Akl  The usual with share expenses, clean up etc and I'm used to being shouted and sworn at.  PlusI need to POP MY CHERRY Wink. 
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 5:57pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by dirtyharry dirtyharry wrote:

I'm available to crew weekends from xmas onwards and can probably arrange a week off mid feb to end of march.  I've got a 30w and 50w, my own rigging gear and a few lures plus some small boat experience.  Happy to travel north or south from Akl  The usual with share expenses, clean up etc and I'm used to being shouted and sworn at.  PlusI need to POP MY CHERRY Wink. 
boy do I have a deal for you LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 6:43pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

am keen to get out this season as well. i have got random days off often midweek as well. holidays booked january and february so possibly available drop of the hat and will travel.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 7:06pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Hmmmmmmmm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bugzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:20pm
Bugzy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

Originally posted by dirtyharry dirtyharry wrote:

boy do I have a deal for you LOL

Ha ha!
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AndreA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:45am
AndreA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

If anyone is intrested in game fishing the BOP or Raglan this up coming season get in contact.
f*#k it all & f*#king no regrets
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote karm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
karm View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Looking for crew this weekend.
Leaving Auckland Fri eve, heading north - probably Tutes, maybe BOI depending on water temps & forecast... 

txt me 0274 812 726 

cheers

Mk
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote monarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 8:22pm
monarch View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi where do you live I'm in tauranga and lookin at doin more fishing this season got 10 last season go out for 3/4 days norm give me a ring if you keen 0274992718
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:22pm
the demon View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

good luck karm,take my hat off to ya you fish hard .Work and moving into a new house puts me out .Will cheak on here over january and feb for the manukau run again . good luck
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:42am
bite View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by monarch monarch wrote:

Hi where do you live I'm in tauranga and lookin at doin more fishing this season got 10 last season go out for 3/4 days norm give me a ring if you keen 0274992718

i mit be a little intrested maybe later in the season

but at the moment im full commited to getting stevens boat up and running, as we haven,t really done any gamefishing for 10 years its going to take us a bit of time to get up to even moderate  speed  on catching a couple of fish,Big smile  
 and 3 or 4 days is a little past my personal limit of 2 or max 3 days at this stage Embarrassed   so later in the season i maybe avalible for a shorter trip or 2  soft at this stage in my older ageWink still know a few older deckys so  if i hear of any one i will let them know  cheers

posably up for a shortish trip early in the season  but as i have a spear fish problem i could be spying  but not really Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote karm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 2:50pm
karm View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Going wide tmoro,  Friday 21 - east coast   Mokes Bream Knolls
Leaving Auckland 5 am
space for 1,  txt me if interested 0274 812 726
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 7:13pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

damn, one more day of work and i'm on holidays. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:46pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

If I didn't have a wedding to go to.... :(
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:52pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by karm karm wrote:

Going wide tmoro,  Friday 21 - east coast   Mokes Bream Knolls
Leaving Auckland 5 am
space for 1,  txt me if interested 0274 812 726

Best of luck Mark and don't forget to post the trip report on returnClap
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote karm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 12:33pm
karm View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Leaving Auckland & Off to Whangaroa Wed afternoon 26th - 
Have accommodation organised  - $50/head
Fish Thurs Fri

Space for 1 - & your new lures from Santa -
back Friday night -LATE

txt me if interested  0274 812 726

Mark  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 4:06pm
Titanium
Titanium

probably the wrong place for this.....
Guys I have had a guy pull the pin on the nationals, no dramas there so am looking for another to take his place, took out one section last year so keen to give it a crack again this year, lost of fun and games, if your keen you wont ask the dates or the cost and remember it is 8 days of all go fishing, drunkeness laughs tea bags and abuse, if your not thick skinned you may have problemsLOL but believe me it is a lot of fun oh and did I mention the free tagging of sharks by the dozens 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 8:39am
Titanium
Titanium

ok spot is filled for the nats, I may look at one more, just to cover the bases,

good to see some good kean men.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jakepitsville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 12:21pm
jakepitsville View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

will likely be looking for +1 or 2 guys next week out of doubtlessbay - .  text 0211721052
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jakepitsville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 7:19pm
jakepitsville View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Fri and Sat boys - spot for two, relaxed day or two fishing off Kari/kari/doubtless bay/whangeroa
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gowest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 10:46am
Gowest View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey mate I got two Tiagra 50W set ups with black magic harness/gimbals and have started gathering up some marlin lures. I'll be keen as to go target some game in the BOP or Raglan. Based in Hams.

Regards
Chad
Page  <1234 11>