Looking for crew?

Page  <1 891011>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gunsmoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 7:32pm
Gunsmoke View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi all I am based in Whitianga with a 7.20 McLay game rigged looking for a crew most weekends, keen to do same Broad bill drop while we are out contact John 0212869012.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 700 LTR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:10am
700 LTR View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thinking about a day trip to the back of the hen and chicks towing plastic on Monday leaving Auckland 0430 back in the evening, anyone keen to join?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Richie Harv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:11am
Richie Harv View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by 700 LTR 700 LTR wrote:

Thinking about a day trip to the back of the hen and chicks towing plastic on Monday leaving Auckland 0430 back in the evening, anyone keen to join?

Weather looks great - Think I will be heading out from Tuts!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 700 LTR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:20am
700 LTR View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Weathers looking pretty mint alright, too nice not to go and do it!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DenimViper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:34am
DenimViper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

pmd 700
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 7:04pm
Bakes View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Got a couple of spots available gamefishing out from Tutukaka tomorrow Saturday. 35ft single engine launch. The weather's looking good. Just need to bring lunch. Leaving the marina at 6am. No experience needed PM me if you're keen.
I love catching fish. But fishing isn't always about catching.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sposman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:56am
sposman View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Anyone heading out west from huia need crew tomorrow, keen for a fish but don't have crew
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sposman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:14am
sposman View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

From above post
Leigh 0210681229
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Twocan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 12:15pm
Twocan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Anyone need crew? Am in Auckland for next few weeks and keen to fish, will travel.

I only have lures at the moment and terminal gear.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dirtyharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 6:27pm
dirtyharry View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Anyone putting a charter together to the Three Kings, White Island or Ranfurly Banks any time between now and April next year and needs some one to make up the numbers then give me a PM or text me on 021437849.  I have quite as range of gear from so and am up for anything from chasing beaks and tuna to jigging and live baiting for Kingis and Puka.
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dunwurkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:42pm
Dunwurkn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Grady-White Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 10:05am
Grady-White Guy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

If you are interested in doing game fishing this season from Marsden Point on a fully equiped Grady White walkaround contact me through the forum or call 0223527635. We fish with 4 crew to hold down expenses. Beginner or expert welcome with or without gear just positive attitude and must help clean the boat at the end of the day.
Grady- White Guy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:40am
Bakes View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Got one spot available gamefishing out from Tutukaka tomorrow arvo. Planning on leaving tutes around 2pm Wed, returning Thurs arvo. 35ft single engine launch. The weather's looking good. Just need to contribute to food and bring a sleeping bag. No experience needed PM me if you're keen.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 8:39am
Bakes View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Spots filled
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 5:36pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm looking for some crew.
Even with a few interested mates they can't always get away when it's on.
So I'm looking for a couple of extras to add to my text tree.

Experienced preferred, but I never get over the smiles on the dials from someone getting there first.

Bunnys, drunks need not apply.

Running my 7.5 southern, based in Auckland, but I go where the fish should be and when I can.

Fuel share and cleaning a standard requirement.

Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 5:42pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Do you go out west much?/if so,I could be keen.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 6:47pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I do try the west as often as I can.
West Auckland based.

Geoff and I have had great success on the west.

Pm your contact details.

I'll forward the application document.
Lol, actually kidding, it's not a document it's a contract of performance.

Sorry, in a good mood.

Manukau launch from Huia.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 7:22pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Funny guy :D . I live in waiuku so that would make the drive to huia kill the deal. I've only been on a marlin fish 4 times and we never even got a look,so maybe I'm just best sticking to using my sea donkey torpedo to catch pleb fish.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:56pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sorry fishfeeder, no offence meant.
Yes in your location to mine a mission.
However there may be options if you'll like to look into it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:57pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks for your inquiries.
I have more than enough responses that have been most welcome.
Page  <1 891011>